This is the second online Mini Series I have done, and I have found both so convenient and flexible as they allow me to work around my small children.
I enjoyed it and enjoyed being able to do at my own pace. It’s much easier to do the webinars when I have quiet time at home or in practice.
- Your options for management of obstructive disease
- Practical tips for better surgical outcomes
- How to manage urinary trauma and neoplasia
- You have a whole year’s access to recorded sessions and study notes for reviewing key points
- Superb value for money - you learn without travelling or paying for accommodation, childcare or petcare
- Watch the recordings on your iPad, mobile, PC or tablet
- Self-assessment quiz to ‘release’ your 8 hours CPD certification
Surgical treatment of Obstructive disease Part 1
- The best approach to patients with urinary obstructive disease
- Indications of when to perform a nephrotomy
- What kind of surgery we can do with ureteric obstruction
- Indications of how to place a SUB (subcutaneous ureteric bypass)
- How to manage patients with cystoliths
Surgical treatment of Obstructive disease Part 2
- How to manage a dog and cat with urethral uroliths
- How to perform a Scrotal Urethrostomy in dogs
- How to perform a Perineal urethrostomy in cats
- How to manage a patient with urinary trauma
- How to repair a bladder rupture
- How to manage a case with a ruptured urethra
- How to manage a patient with renal tumours. Nephrectomy
- Should we be doing total cystectomies?
Urinary Trauma and Urinary Neoplasia
- Should we do an ovariectomy or ovariohysterectomy and at what age
- We will briefly discuss the use of laparoscopy in reproductive diseases
- How to treat a vaginal prolapse
- How to perform a penile amputation and manage different penile or preputial pathologies
Benito de la Puerta
DVM, Cert SAS, Dip ECVS, MRCVS
European and RCVS Specialist in Small Animal Internal Medicine
After qualifying from the University of Madrid in 1997, Benito obtained a three year clinical scholarship at the same university. In 2002 Benito completed an internship at the Royal Veterinary College. After a period in general practice, he returned to the RVC to complete a three year residency in Small Animal Surgery. Benito passed his board exams in 2010 becoming an ECVS Diplomate and in 2011 became a European and RCVS Specialist in Small Animal Surgery. Since 2009 he has been working at North Downs Specialist Referral. Benito has published various clinical and research papers and is an avid speaker; he has particularly interest in thoracic and oncological surgery.
12 months access to recordings and course materials is included. Please note that these are webinar recordings and not live events. Full details on how to access the Mini Series will be emailed to you.
Just £347 +VAT*
* overseas customers outside the EU will not be charged VAT. Overseas customers in the EU; provide your VAT number and we will refund the VAT.
100% Money Back Guarantee
Buy with absolute confidence as your purchase is protected by our 100%, no quibble money-back guarantee
Very thorough and comprehensive courses. The course notes are a great addition too.