This is the second online Mini Series I have done, and I have found both so convenient and flexible as they allow me to work around my small children.
I enjoyed it and enjoyed being able to do at my own pace. It’s much easier to do the webinars when I have quiet time at home or in practice.
- Play a full part in your practice's surgical caseload
- You have a whole year’s access to recorded sessions and study notes for reviewing key points
- Superb value for money - you learn without travelling or paying for accommodation, childcare or petcare
- Watch the recordings on your iPad, mobile, PC or tablet
- Self-assessment quiz to ‘release’ your 8 hours CPD certification
Surgical vascular access
- Overview of routine vascular access
- Indications and how to perform cut down techniques
- Indications for central venous lines (jugular and peripherally placed)
- Technique and placement of central venous lines
- Safe use and maintenance of central venous lines
- Indications, techniques and after care for ;
- tail amputations
- ear pinna surgery and amputations
- toe amputations
Biopsies and mass removal
- Biopsy techniques and their advantages and disadvantages
- How to perform diagnostic biopsies (fine needle, punch, core biopsies and incisional biopsies)
- How to perform excisional biopsies and simple mass removal
BVSc CertAVP(SAM) CertAVP(VC) MRCVS
James graduated from the University of Bristol in 2008 and began work in a busy first-opinion emergency and referral practice in Manchester. He is an advanced practitioner in internal medicine, gaining his CertAVP(SAM) in 2012. He is also a keen cardiologist having recently gained his second advanced practitioner certificate in veterinary cardiology.
James lectures across the country on a variety of subjects to members of the veterinary profession and has a particular clinical interest in cardio-respiratory diseases, flexible endoscopy and canine lymphoma treatment.
12 months access to recordings and course materials is included. Please note that these are webinar recordings and not live events. Full details on how to access the Mini Series will be emailed to you.
Just £227 +VAT*
* overseas customers outside the EU will not be charged VAT. Overseas customers in the EU; provide your VAT number and we will refund the VAT.
100% Money Back Guarantee
Buy with absolute confidence as your purchase is protected by our 100%, no quibble money-back guarantee
Very thorough and comprehensive courses. The course notes are a great addition too.