- Essential help with keeping these tricky patients alive
- You have a whole year’s access to recorded sessions and study notes for reviewing key points
- Superb value for money - you learn without travelling or paying for accommodation, childcare or petcare
- Watch the recordings on your iPad, mobile, PC or tablet
- Self-assessment quiz to ‘release’ your 8 hours CPD certification
Upper Airway Surgical Conditions
- Dealing effectively with airway emergencies, including tracheostomy placement and care
- Updates in brachycephalic airway disease
- Updates in laryngeal paralysis
- How to deal with tracheal collapse
Lower Airway Surgical Conditions 1
- Diaphragmatic hernia and PPDH
- Pneumothorax- diagnosis and treatment
- Practical management of pleural effusions
- How to assess and manage emergency lung trauma patients
- Practical tips for patient survival
Lower Airway Surgical Conditions 2
- PDA and vascular ring anomalies
- Lung tumours
- Surgical approaches and essential anaesthesia
MVSc Cert SAS MACVSc MRCVS DECVS
RCVS and European Specialist in Small Animal Surgery
Jonathan graduated from Massey University, New Zealand in 1988. He completed a Soft Tissue Residency position at Cambridge University in 1997 and is a Diplomate of the European College of Veterinary Surgeons. He was head of soft tissue surgery at Davies Veterinary Specialists in Hertfordshire for 6 years, before returning home to New Zealand in 2010 where he is now Senior Lecturer in Surgery at Massey University. He has an interests in all aspects of soft tissue surgery, particularly oncologic, wound management and respiratory surgery.
12 months access to recordings and course materials is included. Please note that these are webinar recordings and not live events. Full details on how to access the Mini Series will be emailed to you.
Just £347 +VAT*
* overseas customers outside the EU will not be charged VAT. Overseas customers in the EU; provide your VAT number and we will refund the VAT.
100% Money Back Guarantee
Buy with absolute confidence as your purchase is protected by our 100%, no quibble money-back guarantee
Very thorough and comprehensive courses. The course notes are a great addition too.