FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of these Terms and Conditions and by participating all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by them. Please retain a copy for your information.
1. The prize draw is only open to veterinary practice staff based in UK, ROI, CI and IoM who attend the CPD Virtual Symposium taking place on 08.07.2020.
3. Entrants must be aged 18 or over and excludes employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected to the promotion.
4. No purchase necessary for entry into the promotion.
5. To enter the first prize draw, participants must complete the on-screen entry form available at Virtual Symposium taking place on 08.07.2020. The prize draw will take place on 09.07.2020. The first winner drawn at random by an independent person from all valid entries received will be deemed the first prize winner and will be awarded a Tablet. The next ten (10) entries drawn will be awarded the runner up prizes of a goodie bag containing the following items: two egg cups, Nescafe Gold coffee, 4-finger Kit Kat, Hardcover branded notebook, pen and canvas bag LiveClear product other items worth no less than £15 when purchased separately at retail. No one person may enter more than once throughout the duration of the promotion, and no one person may win more than one prize.
6. Incomplete or illegible entries will not be included in the prize draw. The winner will be contacted within seven (7) days of the draw date using the email address supplied on their entry form.
7. When registering for the Promotion, entrants will be required to provide information including their first name, last name, a genuine email address, job title and practice address, and must confirm they are 18 years old or above. In the event of an entrants’ email address becoming inaccessible during the promotion, the Promoter is not able to retrieve and amend any existing entries to a new email address.
9. Winners will be notified via email using the details provided in their original entry. The prize will be delivered within 28 days of receipt of the winner’s confirmation of acceptance of the prize and details of where the prize can be delivered and signed for. The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to contact the winners, however, if a winner has not responded to notification within 28 days, or if a selected winner is ineligible, otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions, or unable to take up the prize for any other reason, the Promoter reserves the right to select the reserve next in line from the original draw. Only one reserve winner will be selected for each of the prizes. Any unclaimed prizes from any of the draws will be forfeited and declared null and void.
10. Entries made from additional email accounts will not be accepted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant (person) is using an alternate or alias email account(s) in addition to their own as a means to circumvent this condition that person’s entries will be subsequently disqualified and any prize awarded, or in the process of being awarded, will be void.
11. There are no cash or other alternatives available, in whole or in part, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a similar alternative of equal or greater value.
12. Prizes are as specified and are non-transferable.
15. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be attempting to tamper with the operation of the promotion by using multiple identities or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the terms and conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive.
16. In the event of circumstances outside the Promoter’s reasonable control and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter and those partnered with the promotion reserve the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these Terms and Conditions at any stage but will endeavour to minimize the effect to entrants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
17. Limitations of liability: Neither the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected to the Promotion, assume any responsibility or liability for:
a. Any incorrect or inaccurate data entry, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions.
b. Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regards to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this Promotion.
c. Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combination thereof.
d. Any injury or damage to participants/entrants upon delivery and/or use of their prize.
e. Regretfully, we cannot be held liable for system failures on the website.
18. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all matters.
19. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid, or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
20. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have jurisdiction.
21. If you do not wish to be included in the prize draw please email email@example.com and your name will be removed from the drawing.
Promoter: Nestlé Purina PetCare UK, 1 City Place, Gatwick RH6 0PA
Images are for illustrative purposes only and may vary from the actual prize.