This is the second online Mini Series I have done, and I have found both so convenient and flexible as they allow me to work around my small children.
I enjoyed it and enjoyed being able to do at my own pace. It’s much easier to do the webinars when I have quiet time at home or in practice.
- Get all the Help you need with challenging eye patients in your practice
- The Painful Eye
- The Blind Patient
- Ocular Discharge
- You have a whole year’s access to recorded sessions and study notes for reviewing key points
- Watch the live meetings OR the recordings on your iPad, mobile, PC or tablet
- Self-assessment quiz to ‘release’ your 8 hours CPD certification
- Superb value for money - you learn without travelling or paying for accommodation, childcare or petcare
- Assessing the tear film beyond the Schirmer tear test
- Current options for managing ocular surface disease
- How to investigate and manage tear drainage issues
- Eyelid conditions that can cause a watery eye including entropion, trichiasis, ectopic cilia with a basic overview of their management
The painful eye
- Corneal ulceration is it complicated? What to do when an ulcer won’t heal.
- Exophthalmos – options for investigation in practice
- How to approach a painful opaque eye
- Treatment options for glaucoma and lens luxation
The blind patient
- Why can’t I see the retina and what should I do next?
- Common retinal causes of blindness
- Blindness beyond the eye – localising the cause of blindness in a logical way
BVSc CertVetOphthal DipECVO MRCVS
Georgie qualified from Liverpool vet school in 2005 and worked as a general practitioner for 3 years before pursuing a career in Veterinary Ophthalmology. She gained the RCVS certificate in Veterinary Ophthalmology in 2011 then joined Davies Veterinary Specialists in 2012 to complete an ECVO residency. Georgie passed the ECVO diploma in 2016 becoming an RCVS recognised specialist in Veterinary Ophthalmology. She has continued to work at Davies where enjoys the challenges of a busy working life alongside raising two lively boys in the Bedfordshire countryside.
Session 1– Friday 12th June 2020 2pm-4pm
Session 2– Friday 26th June 2020 2pm-4pm
Session 3– Friday 10th July 2020 2pm-4pm
Easy To Attend!
No special equipment required...just a decent broadband connection
Can't Make One Of The Live Events?
It doesn’t matter……all sessions are recorded and you have access to them for a full 12 months after the course.
Just £347 +VAT*
* overseas customers outside the EU will not be charged VAT. Overseas customers in the EU; provide your VAT number and we will refund the VAT.
100% Money Back Guarantee
Buy with absolute confidence as your purchase is protected by our 100%, no quibble money-back guarantee
Very thorough and comprehensive courses. The course notes are a great addition too.