This is the second online Mini Series I have done, and I have found both so convenient and flexible as they allow me to work around my small children.
I enjoyed it and enjoyed being able to do at my own pace. It’s much easier to do the webinars when I have quiet time at home or in practice.
- Essential practical tips for diagnosing joint disease
- Synoviocentesis and synovial fluid analysis
- Osteoarthritis- how to manage
- Osteoarthritis - surgical options and when to consider
- Inflammatory Joint Disease- what you need to know
- You have a whole year’s access to recorded sessions and study notes for reviewing key points
- Superb value for money - you learn without travelling or paying for accommodation, childcare or petcare
- Watch the live meetings OR the recordings on your iPad, mobile, PC or tablet
- Self-assessment quiz to ‘release’ your 8 hours CPD certification
Understanding Joints and Diagnosing Joint Disease
- Understand joint tissues
- Understand the relationship between joint tissues
- Review and gain further insight in to radiology of joints
- Review the technique for synoviocentesis and grasp the principles of synovial fluid analysis
- Understand the process of OA
- Get insight in to how to stage OA in your clinics to guide your management protocols and to engage clients
- Understand, through case examples, how various modalities can be applied to manage OA
- Get up to date with surgical options and when to consider
- Understand the aetiology of infective arthritis
- Understand the pathogenesis of IMPA
- Diagnostic algorithms for inflammatory joint disease
- Monitoring treatment – use of CRP
- Decision-making in management
BVSc PhD CertVR DSAS(orth) FRCVS
RCVS Specialist in Small Animal Orthopaedics
John is an RCVS Specialist in Small Animal Orthopaedics and Spinal Surgery. He has published over 85 peer-reviewed clinical research papers and co-authored/edited several veterinary orthopaedics textbooks. He is former chair of the British Small Animal Veterinary Association’s (BSAVA) Scientific Committee and, in 2005, received the British Small Animal Veterinary Association’s ‘Simon Award’ for ‘outstanding contributions to small animal surgery’. In 2016, he was awarded Fellowship of the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons for ‘meritorious contributions to knowledge’. He was President of the European Society for Veterinary Orthopaedics and Traumatology (ESVOT) from 2014 to 2016.
Session 1 – Friday 25th October 2pm-4pm
Session 2 – Friday 8th November 2pm-4pm
Session 3 – Friday 22nd November 2pm-4pm
Easy To Attend!
No special equipment required...just a decent broadband connection
Can't Make One Of The Live Events?
It doesn’t matter……all sessions are recorded and you have access to them for a full 12 months after the course.
Just £347 +VAT*
* overseas customers outside the EU will not be charged VAT. Overseas customers in the EU; provide your VAT number and we will refund the VAT.
100% Money Back Guarantee
Buy with absolute confidence as your purchase is protected by our 100%, no quibble money-back guarantee
Very thorough and comprehensive courses. The course notes are a great addition too.