This is the second online Mini Series I have done, and I have found both so convenient and flexible as they allow me to work around my small children.
I enjoyed it and enjoyed being able to do at my own pace. It’s much easier to do the webinars when I have quiet time at home or in practice.
- Obesity management – strategies and challenges
- The evidence behind dietary management of kidney and liver diseases
- Dietary management of chronic gastrointestinal signs
- You have a whole year’s access to recorded sessions and study notes for reviewing key points
- Superb value for money - you learn without travelling or paying for accommodation, childcare or petcare
- Watch the live meetings OR the recordings on your iPad, mobile, PC or tablet
- Self-assessment quiz to ‘release’ your 8 hours CPD certification
Obesity management – strategies and challenges
- Obesity is a disease – what causes it?
- How to prevent obesity
- This patient is overweight – how to break the news
- The pet owner has agreed to engage into a weight loss programme – what’s next?
- How do I monitor weight loss progress?
- Weight loss has been achieved – how to maintain it
The evidence behind dietary management of kidney and liver diseases
- What is in a kidney diet?
- My patient is azotaemic – do I recommend a kidney diet?
- When and how to recommend diet change in cases of feline chronic kidney disease
- What is in a liver diet?
- My patient has elevated liver enzyme activity – Do I recommend a liver diet?
- When and how to recommend diet change in cases of porto-systemic shunt
- When and how to recommend diet change in cases of copper-associated hepatopathy
Dietary management of chronic gastrointestinal signs
- My patient has chronic gastrointestinal signs – when do I recommend a diet change?
- Is it an adverse food reaction? How to prove it?
- What are the diet options available, and what is the evidence behind these diets (including hydrolysed, single-protein source, high fibre, highly digestible and grain-free diets)?
- Diet has not helped – what do I do?
DMV, DACVIM SAIM, dipECVIM (CA), MRCVS
Florence graduated from the Veterinary School of Toulouse, France, in 2013. After two small animal internships in large referral hospitals in France and the UK, she undertook a small animal internal medicine residency at Anderson Moores Veterinary Specialists, Winchester, UK.
Following completion of her residency she worked as an internal medicine specialist in a private referral clinic, before joining Royal Canin in 2018.
Florence was awarded the American and European diplomas of Small Animal Internal Medicine in 2018.
Session 1 – Thursday 2nd April 2020 2pm-4pm
Session 2 – Thursday 16th April 2020 2pm-4pm
Session 3 – Thursday 30th April 2020 2pm-4pm
Easy To Attend!
No special equipment required...just a decent broadband connection
Can't Make One Of The Live Events?
It doesn’t matter……all sessions are recorded and you have access to them for a full 12 months after the course.
Just £347 +VAT*
* overseas customers outside the EU will not be charged VAT. Overseas customers in the EU; provide your VAT number and we will refund the VAT.
100% Money Back Guarantee
Buy with absolute confidence as your purchase is protected by our 100%, no quibble money-back guarantee
Very thorough and comprehensive courses. The course notes are a great addition too.