This is the second online Mini Series I have done, and I have found both so convenient and flexible as they allow me to work around my small children.
I enjoyed it and enjoyed being able to do at my own pace. It’s much easier to do the webinars when I have quiet time at home or in practice.
- Everything you need for effective management of paediatric patients
- Caesarian section and neonatal resuscitation
- Common paediatric emergencies
- Assessment of the paediatric patient
- You have a whole year’s access to recorded sessions and study notes for reviewing key points
- Superb value for money - you learn without travelling or paying for accommodation, childcare or petcare
- Watch the live meetings OR the recordings on your iPad, mobile, PC or tablet
- Self-assessment quiz to ‘release’ your 8 hours CPD certification
Caesarian section and neonatal resuscitation
- Stages of labour
- How to recognise foetal distress and the approach to caesarian section including anaesthesia and analgesia
- Neonatal resuscitation following whelping and approach to the neonate; major body system assessment
- Post-partum complications; hypocalcaemia and mastitis
Assessment of the paediatric patient
- The approach to the neonatal/paediatric patient including; fluid therapy, nutrition, hypothermia and hypoglycaemia
- Differences in imaging, haematological and biochemical results can make investigations more challenging and we will cover these differences.
Common paediatric emergencies
- Case specific feline and canine paediatric emergencies;
- Neonatal isoerythrolysis
BSc. (Hons), MRCVS, BVMS
Emma graduated from Glasgow University in 2006 and went on to complete a rotating Internship and then an Emergency and Critical Care Internship. She completed a residency in ECC with vets Now in 2018 and is currently working as an ECC Clinician at the Vets Now Emergency Hospital in Manchester. Her main interests are paediatric medicine and sepsis.
Session 1 – Friday 2nd October 2020 2pm-4pm
Session 2 – Friday 16th October 2020 2pm-4pm
Session 3 – Friday 30th October 2020 2pm-4pm
Easy To Attend!
No special equipment required...just a decent broadband connection
Can't Make One Of The Live Events?
It doesn’t matter……all sessions are recorded and you have access to them for a full 12 months after the course.
Just £227 +VAT*
* overseas customers outside the EU will not be charged VAT. Overseas customers in the EU; provide your VAT number and we will refund the VAT.
100% Money Back Guarantee
Buy with absolute confidence as your purchase is protected by our 100%, no quibble money-back guarantee
Very thorough and comprehensive courses. The course notes are a great addition too.