This is the second online Mini Series I have done, and I have found both so convenient and flexible as they allow me to work around my small children.
I enjoyed it and enjoyed being able to do at my own pace. It’s much easier to do the webinars when I have quiet time at home or in practice.
- Get to grips with difficult diabetics
- Vector borne diseases in the UK - what you need to look for
- Anaemia and transfusion medicine - how to use this in your practice
- You have a whole year’s access to recorded sessions and study notes for reviewing key points
- Superb value for money - you learn without travelling or paying for accommodation, childcare or petcare
- Watch the recordings on your iPad, mobile, PC or tablet
- Self-assessment quiz to ‘release’ your 8 hours CPD certification
- Anaemia and Transfusion Medicine
- Emergency management of diabetic ketoacidosis
- Understand the multiple factors that can affect diabetic stability
- How to monitor the diabetic dog
- Understand the limitations of glucose curves
Vector borne Diseases
- Understand some of the vector borne diseases affecting dogs
- Diagnosis and management of Angiostrongylus and Dirofilaria
- Diagnosis and management of Babesiosis and Leishmaniasis
- An overview of Ehrlichiosis and Lyme disease
Anaemia and Transfusion Medicine
- A practical approach to the dog with anaemia
- Is it regenerative or non-regenerative? Understanding haematology
- Blood typing and cross match- is it really necessary?
- Transfusion medicine- rational use of blood products
BVMS CertSAM DipECVIM-CA MRCVS
Yvonne graduated from Glasgow in 1997. After 2 years in small animal practice she returned to Glasgow Vet School where she completed a residency in small animal medicine. Following completion of her residency she spent time at the Royal Veterinary College in London, worked as a clinical pathologist for Axiom Veterinary Laboratories and also worked in private referral clinics across the UK. Yvonne was awarded the European Diploma in Small Animal Medicine in 2006 and is both a RCVS and European Veterinary Specialist in Internal Medicine. She is currently an internal medicine consultant for IDEXX Veterinary Laboratories and also a director of Vet Specialist Services Ltd.; a medicine referral clinic based at Broadleys Veterinary Hospital in Stirling.
12 months access to recordings and course materials is included. Please note that these are webinar recordings and not live events. Full details on how to access the Mini Series will be emailed to you.
Just £347 +VAT*
* overseas customers outside the EU will not be charged VAT. Overseas customers in the EU; provide your VAT number and we will refund the VAT.
100% Money Back Guarantee
Buy with absolute confidence as your purchase is protected by our 100%, no quibble money-back guarantee
Very thorough and comprehensive courses. The course notes are a great addition too.