This is the second online Mini Series I have done, and I have found both so convenient and flexible as they allow me to work around my small children.
I enjoyed it and enjoyed being able to do at my own pace. It’s much easier to do the webinars when I have quiet time at home or in practice.
- Get to grips with some key areas of small animal medicine
- Immune mediated disease – Haemolytic anaemia and thrombocytopenia
- The Lower urinary tract- Obstructive disease in the dog and cat
- The Liver- Testing and diagnosis of hepatic disease in the dog and cat
- You have a whole year’s access to recorded sessions and study notes for reviewing key points
- Superb value for money - you learn without travelling or paying for accommodation, childcare or petcare
- Watch the live meetings OR the recordings on your iPad, mobile, PC or tablet
- Self-assessment quiz to ‘release’ your 8 hours CPD certification
- Make sure you're right up to date when you register for this course
Immune mediated disease – Haemolytic anaemia and thrombocytopenia
- The approach and diagnosis of IMHA and ITP
- Reading a blood report and blood smear
- What ancillary tests and investigation is recommended
- Treatment and management of IMHA and ITP
- Why and what to do when things go wrong or aren’t as you expect them to be
The Lower urinary tract- Obstructive disease in the dog and cat
- Physical and functional obstruction in cats and dogs
- Uroliths and their management and prevention
- Current concepts and management of FLUTD
- Techniques to relieve physical and functional obstruction in practice
- Management of reflex dyssynergia in dogs
The Liver- Testing and diagnosis of hepatic disease in the dog and cat
- Biochemical interpretation with hepatic disease
- Functional testing of the liver
- Various diagnosis of hepatobiliary disease in dogs and cats
- Clinical syndromes associated with hepatobiliary disease
- Management of disease and clinical syndromes
BSc(Hons) BVSc(Hons) MVetSt MVIM MANZCVSc IVAS (Cert) MRCVS DipECVIM-CA
After completing a science degree at The University of Sydney, Amanda completed her veterinary studies at The University of Queensland in 1999. Amanda has worked in mixed and small animal general practice where she worked with breeding and sporting dogs and the quarantine service, and completed a Masters in Small Animal Studies. After working in emergency practice in one of Sydney’s speciality centres, she completed a residency in small animal medicine and research Masters with a focus on canine respiratory medicine at Murdoch University where she qualified as a Diplomate of the European College of Veterinary Internal Medicine. Having worked in University and private practice in Australia, she now works in the UK at AndersonMoores Veterinary Specialists, liking all aspects of internal medicine.
Session 1 – Friday 6th March 2020 2pm-4pm
Session 2 – Friday 20th March 2020 2pm-4pm
Session 3 – Friday 3rd April 2020 2pm-4pm
Easy To Attend!
No special equipment required...just a decent broadband connection
Can't Make One Of The Live Events?
It doesn’t matter……all sessions are recorded and you have access to them for a full 12 months after the course.
Just £347 +VAT*
* overseas customers outside the EU will not be charged VAT. Overseas customers in the EU; provide your VAT number and we will refund the VAT.
100% Money Back Guarantee
Buy with absolute confidence as your purchase is protected by our 100%, no quibble money-back guarantee
Very thorough and comprehensive courses. The course notes are a great addition too.