This is the second online Mini Series I have done, and I have found both so convenient and flexible as they allow me to work around my small children.
I enjoyed it and enjoyed being able to do at my own pace. It’s much easier to do the webinars when I have quiet time at home or in practice.
- Diagnosis, classification and treatment options for chronic kidney disease
- Discussing the various treatment options
- Assessment of renal function
- You have a whole year’s access to recorded sessions and study notes for reviewing key points
- Superb value for money - you learn without travelling or paying for accommodation, childcare or petcare
- Watch the recordings on your mobile, PC or tablet
- Self-assessment quiz to ‘release’ your 8 hours CPD certification
Assessment of renal function and Acute Kidney Injury
- The assessment of renal function
- How to assess and treatment options for acute kidney injury
- Complications that can arise
Update on CKD: Diagnosis and Management
- Classification of CKD
- Management of these challenging cases
- The significance of proteinuria
- Important long term monitoring and treatment options
Feline Lower Urinary Tract Disease: Diagnosis and Treatment
- Types of feline lower urinary tract disease
- Presentation, stabilization and diagnosis
- Treatment options for common lower urinary tract disorders focusing on idiopathic disease
Dr Kerry E Rolph BVM&S Cert VC FANZCVS PhD DipECVIM-Ca FRCVS
RCVS Specialist in Feline Medicine
European Specialist in Companion Animal Medicine
Kerry Rolph is a fellow of the Australian and new Zealand college of veterinary scientists specialised in Feline Medicine, and a recognised RCVS specialist in Feline Medicine. In addition, she is a European Specialist in Small Animal Medicine, and holds both a certificate and PhD in Feline Medicine. In 2020 she was awarded Fellowship of the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons. Kerry is currently Associate Professor of Internal Medicine at Ross University, St Kitts, an honorary member of the ISFM feline academy and associate editor for JSAP.
12 months access to recordings and course materials is included. Please note that these are webinar recordings and not live events. Full details on how to access the Mini Series will be emailed to you.
Just £347 +VAT*
* overseas customers outside the EU will not be charged VAT. Overseas customers in the EU; provide your VAT number and we will refund the VAT.
100% Money Back Guarantee
Buy with absolute confidence as your purchase is protected by our 100%, no quibble money-back guarantee
Very thorough and comprehensive courses. The course notes are a great addition too.