This is the second online Mini Series I have done, and I have found both so convenient and flexible as they allow me to work around my small children.
I enjoyed it and enjoyed being able to do at my own pace. It’s much easier to do the webinars when I have quiet time at home or in practice.
- Infections and Infestations
- Allergic Skin Disease
- You have a whole year’s access to recorded sessions and study notes for reviewing key points
- Superb value for money - you learn without travelling or paying for accommodation, childcare or petcare
- Watch the recordings on your iPad, mobile, PC or tablet
- Self-assessment quiz to ‘release’ your 8 hours CPD certification
- Refresh your skills and reactivate your enthusiasm for dermatology with this fully flexible online course
Infections and Infestations
- Common ectoparasitic conditions of dogs will be covered including:
- Fleas, sarcoptic mange, demodicosis and harvest mites
- Diagnostic tests and treatment options
- Skin infections in Dogs:
- Pyoderma – this will be covered in detail and will include how to differentiate the different types of pyoderma
- Malassezia dermatitis
- Cytology and use of the microscope
Allergic Skin Disease
- Investigating Pruritus in the Dog:
- Discuss common causes of pruritus
- Logical approach to investigating the pruritic dog
- Atopic dermatitis and cutaneous adverse food reaction will be discussed
- Managing Atopic Dermatitis in the Dog:
- How to manage these cases
- Discussion of allergen testing
- Treatment options for atopic dermatitis pros and cons of each and how to make a decision on which to use when:
- Lokivetmab, Oclacitinib, Glucocorticoids, Ciclosporin and Allergen specific immunotherapy
- Approach to Otitis in the Dog:
- Anatomy of the ear
- Common cause of otitis
- How to investigate otitis cases and useful practical techniques that can be used in practice
- Managing Difficult Otitis Cases
- Management of otitis media
- Discussion of management of Pseudomonas otitis
BVetMed CertVD DipECVD MRCVS
RCVS Recognised Specialist in Veterinary Dermatology and EBVS® European Specialist in Veterinary Dermatology
Natalie graduated from the Royal Veterinary College in 2001. She spent 2 years in general practice before returning to the RVC to undertake a 3 year Residency in Veterinary Dermatology. She attained her RCVS Certificate in Veterinary Dermatology in 2006 and her European Diploma in Veterinary Dermatology 2009. Natalie has worked at The Animal Health Trust and Langford Veterinary Services. Recently she has set up a Dermatology referral service at Highcroft Referrals in Bristol.
12 months access to recordings and course materials is included. Please note that these are webinar recordings and not live events. Full details on how to access the Mini Series will be emailed to you.
Just £347 +VAT*
* overseas customers outside the EU will not be charged VAT. Overseas customers in the EU; provide your VAT number and we will refund the VAT.
100% Money Back Guarantee
Buy with absolute confidence as your purchase is protected by our 100%, no quibble money-back guarantee
Very thorough and comprehensive courses. The course notes are a great addition too.