- Learn how to select the best rehabilitation technique for your patients to maximise their recovery
- You have a whole year’s access to recorded sessions and study notes for reviewing key points
- Superb value for money - you learn without travelling or paying for accommodation, childcare or petcare
- Watch the recordings on your iPad, mobile, PC or tablet
- Self-assessment quiz to ‘release’ your 8 hours CPD certification
Under the Skin of Rehabilitation
- The principles that underly the development of a musculoskeletal rehabilitation programme
- The fundamental principles of tissue healing and what happens to delay that healing process
- How to use clinical reasoning to decide whether a technique is appropriate for a patient
- How to assess and measure outcomes
- Which techniques can be used to manipulate the inflammatory process?
Pain and Movement
- How to diagnose acute and chronic pain
- How to develop an integrated pain management program
- How to use rehabilitation techniques in the operating theatre
- Rehabilitation and critical care nursing
Nutrition, Training and Nurse Clinics
- How to work out daily energy requirements
- How to optimise nutrition for all stages of life including the sporting dog and the immobile dog
- Rehabilitation techniques that can assist with puppy growth and development, obesity management and osteoarthritis management
- Neuromotor training
BVM&S MRCVS BDS(Hons)
Lowri Davies BVSc MRCVS Cert Vet Acup CCRP Lowri graduated from Bristol Veterinary School in 1992. She is founder and director of the SMART Veterinary Clinics, specialist rehabilitation and sports medicine clinics based in South Wales with a UK wide client base. She has a postgraduate qualification in Veterinary Acupuncture awarded by the International Veterinary Acupuncture Society and she gained her CCRP accreditation in 2005 from the University of Tennessee. She is past president of the Association of British Veterinary Acupuncturists and is currently president of the British Veterinary Rehabilitation and Sports Medicine association. Lowri is a member of the International Association for the Study of Pain, the NOI (neuro-orthopaedic institute) and associate member of the Royal Society of Medicine. She has lectured internationally on rehabilitation and sports medicine including developing and teaching the rehabilitation elective program at Murdoch University. Lowri has contributed to numerous publications on rehabilitation and pain management and written chapters on Rehabilitation and Sports Medicine for various textbooks.
12 months access to recordings and course materials is included. Please note that these are webinar recordings and not live events. Full details on how to access the Mini Series will be emailed to you.
Just £347 +VAT*
* overseas customers outside the EU will not be charged VAT. Overseas customers in the EU; provide your VAT number and we will refund the VAT.
100% Money Back Guarantee
Buy with absolute confidence as your purchase is protected by our 100%, no quibble money-back guarantee
Very thorough and comprehensive courses. The course notes are a great addition too.