This is the second online Mini Series I have done, and I have found both so convenient and flexible as they allow me to work around my small children.
I enjoyed it and enjoyed being able to do at my own pace. It’s much easier to do the webinars when I have quiet time at home or in practice.
- De stress those emergency eye presentations
- Develop a logical and effective approach to eyelid and ocular surface issues
- Investigate and manage intra ocular disease in cats effectively
- You have a whole year’s access to recorded sessions and study notes for reviewing key points
- Superb value for money - you learn without travelling or paying for accommodation, childcare or petcare
- Watch the recordings on your iPad, mobile, PC or tablet
- Self-assessment quiz to ‘release’ your 8 hours CPD certification
The ophthalmic examination and recognising ocular emergencies
- Ophthalmic equipment
- Sequence of an ophthalmic examination
- Feline specific considerations
- Additional diagnostic tests and when they are indicated
- List of ophthalmic emergencies
- Recognition of ophthalmic emergencies
- Recommended management
- Prognosis and treatment goals
Eyelid and ocular surface disease in cats
- Diseases of the eyelids: agenesis, entropion, traumatic injuries, neoplasia - diagnosis and management
- Diseases of the ocular surface, including conjunctivitis (infections, allergic etc), corneal disease (chronic keratitis, corneal ulcers, cornea sequestrum, eosinophilic keratitis) - diagnosis and management
- Differential diagnoses and work - up
- Treatment and prognosis
- Realistic treatment goals
Intraocular disease in cats
- Diagnosis and management of uveitis
- Diagnosis and management of intraocular neoplasia (melanoma, lymphoma, other)
- Diagnosis and management of cataracts and other lens disease (lens luxation)
- Diagnosis and management of glaucoma
- Diagnosis and management of hypertensive retinopathy and other funds changes
- Ocular manifestation of systemic disease
Dr.med vet., MRCVS, CertVOphthal, DipECVO
After qualifying from the School of Veterinary Medicine Hanover, Germany, in 2004 Claudia spent one and a half years in general practice while preparing a doctoral thesis on hereditary eye diseases. She completed a general internship and residency in ophthalmology at the Animal Health Trust and successfully passed her European Diploma exams in Veterinary Ophthalmology in 2010. Since February 2013 she is head of the ophthalmology department at Dick White Referrals.
12 months access to recordings and course materials is included. Please note that these are webinar recordings and not live events. Full details on how to access the Mini Series will be emailed to you.
Just £347 +VAT*
* overseas customers outside the EU will not be charged VAT. Overseas customers in the EU; provide your VAT number and we will refund the VAT.
100% Money Back Guarantee
Buy with absolute confidence as your purchase is protected by our 100%, no quibble money-back guarantee
Very thorough and comprehensive courses. The course notes are a great addition too.