This is the second online Mini Series I have done, and I have found both so convenient and flexible as they allow me to work around my small children.
I enjoyed it and enjoyed being able to do at my own pace. It’s much easier to do the webinars when I have quiet time at home or in practice.
- Exploring complex cases encountered in Feline Medicine
- Highlighting new developments in both diagnostics and treatment
- Understanding conditions and how they impact on each other
- You have a whole year’s access to recorded sessions and study notes for reviewing key points
- Superb value for money - you learn without travelling or paying for accommodation, childcare or petcare
- Watch the live meetings OR the recordings on your mobile, PC or tablet
- Self-assessment quiz to ‘release’ your 8 hours CPD certification
Juggling Multiple Conditions in Geriatric Cats
- Understanding how conditions such as kidney disease, hypertension, hyperthyroidism, dental disease and arthritis impact on each other
- Developing a long -term plan for investigation and treatment that meets the priorities of both cat and owner
- How to navigate conflicting indications and contra-indications for medical treatments.
Infectious Disease: Advances in Diagnosis and Treatment of Mycobacteria (TB) and FIP
- New treatment options for FIP, when and how to use them
- Understanding Mycobacteria complex
- When is it a Notifiable Disease and what is the zoonotic risk?
- How to reach a diagnosis and realistic prognosis
- When and how to treat cases
Pancreatitis, Cholangitis and Inflammatory Bowel Disease: Understanding and managing these common interconnected conditions
- A practical approach to investigation of these common inter-linked conditions
- How to interpret test results and diagnostic imaging findings
- Tailoring a treatment plan to fit the individual
BA VetMB DSAM(Fel) FRCVS
RCVS Recognised Specialist in Feline Medicine
Martha is an RCVS Recognised Specialist in Feline Medicine and co-owner of the Oxford Cat Clinic, a first opinion and referral cat-only veterinary clinic. She was made a Fellow of the RCVS in 2021 in recognition of her Meritorious Contribution to Clinical Practice.
Martha combines her full-time role feline referral medicine with a commitment to providing feline-focussed continuing education for veterinary surgeons and nurses, focussing on practical approaches to diseases that are commonly encountered in day to day veterinary practice. While her clinical work at the Oxford Cat Clinic is with referral medical cases, she is closely involved in the day to day running of the first opinion practice, which keeps her grounded in the realities and practicalities of general practice.
Session 1 – Friday 4th March 2pm-4pm
Session 2 – Friday 18th March 2pm-4pm
Session 3 – Friday 1st April 2pm-4pm
Easy To Attend!
No special equipment required...just a decent broadband connection
Can't Make One Of The Live Events?
It doesn’t matter……all sessions are recorded and you have access to them for a full 12 months after the course.
Just £347 +VAT*
* overseas customers outside the EU will not be charged VAT. Overseas customers in the EU; provide your VAT number and we will refund the VAT.
100% Money Back Guarantee
Buy with absolute confidence as your purchase is protected by our 100%, no quibble money-back guarantee
Very thorough and comprehensive courses. The course notes are a great addition too.