This is the second online Mini Series I have done, and I have found both so convenient and flexible as they allow me to work around my small children.
I enjoyed it and enjoyed being able to do at my own pace. It’s much easier to do the webinars when I have quiet time at home or in practice.
- Get a positive approach to managing older cats
- You have a whole year’s access to recorded sessions and study notes for reviewing key points
- Superb value for money - you learn without travelling or paying for accommodation, childcare or petcare
- Watch the recordings on your iPad, mobile, PC or tablet
- Self-assessment quiz to ‘release’ your 8 hours CPD certification
Old or ill? Improving quality of life in geriatric felines
- A better appreciation of the various conditions that may occur in elderly cats
- Inspiration for preventative medicine clinics for geriatric pets
- How to best tailor investigations to the individual
Decreasing odds? Management of co-morbid conditions in geriatric cats
- How to best tailor treatment to the individual
- The ways in which disease conditions influence each other
- When to consider drug interactions and contra-indications
Fading away.... Investigation of weight loss in elderly cats
- A logical diagnostic approach to the feline patient presenting with weight loss
- Top tips for diagnosing the geriatric diseases in their early stages or when signs are subtle or atypical
- When and how to consider nutritional support in an inappetent patient
VetMB, MA, CertSAM, DSAM(Feline), MRCVS
RCVS Specialist in Feline Medicine
Ellie joined ChesterGates Veterinary Specialists in 2008 after completing a residency at the Animal Health Trust and working for a year at Bristol University. Since 2016, she has shared her time between clinics at ChesterGates, and internal medicine consultation at Axiom Veterinary Laboratories. Ellie holds the RCVS Diploma in Feline Medicine and is an RCVS Recognised Specialist in Feline Medicine. She enjoys all aspects of feline medicine, particularly haematology, and respiratory disease.
12 months access to recordings and course materials is included. Please note that these are webinar recordings and not live events. Full details on how to access the Mini Series will be emailed to you.
Just £347 +VAT*
* overseas customers outside the EU will not be charged VAT. Overseas customers in the EU; provide your VAT number and we will refund the VAT.
100% Money Back Guarantee
Buy with absolute confidence as your purchase is protected by our 100%, no quibble money-back guarantee
Very thorough and comprehensive courses. The course notes are a great addition too.