This has provided me confidence in diagnosis of feline cardiac cases and making treatment plans
"I will now be able to offer ECGs to patients as we will more confident using the machine"
- Discover top tips for differentiating cardiac and non-cardiac causes of dyspnoea
- You have a whole year’s access to recorded sessions and study notes for reviewing key points
- Superb value for money - you learn without travelling or paying for accommodation, childcare or petcare
- Watch the recordings on your iPad, mobile, PC or tablet
- Self-assessment quiz to ‘release’ your 8 hours CPD certification
Feline Cardiomyopathies-Diagnosis and Treatment
- A review of the different types of feline cardiomyopathy
- How to choose the most appropriate diagnostic tests for individual cases
- Top tips for differentiating cardiac and non-cardiac causes of dyspnoea
- The acute and chronic management techniques available for cats with cardiomyopathy
- The latest on medical therapy
Part 1- Cats and Clots:Management of Feline Thromboembolic Disease
Part 2-Feline Hypertension:Management and Diagnosis
- An update on how to manage feline aortic thromboembolism (FATE)
- Focus on feline hypertension
- How to identify candidates for blood pressure measurement in your clinic
- The latest on therapies for feline hypertension
Part 1- Refresher: Reading the Feline ECG
Part 2- Case Studies: Managing the Chronic Patient
- An essential refresher on ECG reading techniques
- The pitfalls you will encounter in diagnosing feline arrhythmias
- Case studies to put your new knowledge into practice
- Chronic management of both routine and complicated cases
BSc BVM&S DipACVIM(Cardiology) DipECVIM-CA (Cardiology) MRCVS RCVS and European Specialist in Veterinary Cardiology
After graduating from the University of Edinburgh Veterinary School in 1998, Nuala undertook an internship and then a residency in Cardiology at the University of Pennsylvania, USA. In 2002 she obtained her ACVIM Diploma in Veterinary Cardiology. After returning to UK, Nuala joined the University of Liverpool as a lecturer in Cardiology, where she ran the clinical cardiology service until 2005. She was awarded RCVS specialist status in Cardiology in 2006 and became recognised as a European Specialist in Cardiology in 2010. Nuala has lectured both nationally and internationally and published widely in the field. She currently divides her time between working as a cardiologist in specialty referral practice in Brighton, UK, and is also a part-time senior lecturer in Cardiology at the Small Animal Hospital of the University of Zurich, Switzerland.
12 months access to recordings and course materials is included. Please note that these are webinar recordings and not live events. Full details on how to access the Mini Series will be emailed to you.
"Very good indeed. Not too fast or complicated. Now more confident about diagnosing and treating cardiac abnormalities"
Just £347 +VAT*
* overseas customers outside the EU will not be charged VAT. Overseas customers in the EU; provide your VAT number and we will refund the VAT.
100% Money Back Guarantee
Buy with absolute confidence as your purchase is protected by our 100%, no quibble money-back guarantee
Very thorough and comprehensive courses. The course notes are a great addition too.