This is the second online Mini Series I have done, and I have found both so convenient and flexible as they allow me to work around my small children.
I enjoyed it and enjoyed being able to do at my own pace. It’s much easier to do the webinars when I have quiet time at home or in practice.
- Senior Pet Care: An overview
- Approach to the canine geriatric cancer patient
- Managing canine medical conditions in old age
- Decision making (using case examples) in the treatment of common medical diseases
- You have a whole year’s access to recorded sessions and study notes for reviewing key points
- Superb value for money - you learn without travelling or paying for accommodation, childcare or petcare
- Watch the recordings on your iPad, mobile, PC or tablet
- Self-assessment quiz to ‘release’ your 8 hours CPD certification
Senior Pet Care: An overview
- List and understand an overview of the conditions common in geriatric dogs
- Learn overall health considerations for geriatric dogs
- Understand tools for monitoring quality of life
- Think about end of life care and considerations
Approach to the canine geriatric cancer patient
- List and understand the common cancers affecting older dogs
- Understand a logical approach to staging and diagnosis
- Consider a range of treatment options
- Understand management of dogs with concurrent disease
Managing canine medical conditions in old age
- Understand the management of medical diseases common in old age
- Learn how to identify and understand common clinical pathology abnormalities
- Think about decision making (using case examples) in the treatment of common medical diseases
BVMS CertSAM DipECVIM-CA FHEA MRCVS
RCVS-Recognised Specialist in Small Animal Internal Medicine
EBVS® European Veterinary Specialist in Small Animal Internal Medicine
Jenny graduated from the Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, University of Glasgow in 2005; following this she undertook a small animal rotating internship at the Royal Veterinary College in London. She then spent a short spell in small animal practice before returning to Glasgow to undertake a residency in Oncology and Internal medicine. Jenny obtained her RCVS certificate in small animal medicine in 2008 and passed her ECVIM certifying examination and became a Diplomate of the European College of Veterinary Internal Medicine in September 2012. Jenny currently works at the University of Glasgow’s Small Animal Hospital as a Senior Clinician in Veterinary Oncology and has an interest in canine lungworm, oncology and transfusion medicine (bolstered by her role as a trustee for the Pet Blood Bank UK).
12 months access to recordings and course materials is included. Please note that these are webinar recordings and not live events. Full details on how to access the Mini Series will be emailed to you.
Just £227 +VAT*
* overseas customers outside the EU will not be charged VAT. Overseas customers in the EU; provide your VAT number and we will refund the VAT.
100% Money Back Guarantee
Buy with absolute confidence as your purchase is protected by our 100%, no quibble money-back guarantee
Very thorough and comprehensive courses. The course notes are a great addition too.