This is the second online Mini Series I have done, and I have found both so convenient and flexible as they allow me to work around my small children.
I enjoyed it and enjoyed being able to do at my own pace. It’s much easier to do the webinars when I have quiet time at home or in practice.
- Senior Pet Care: An overview
- Approach to the canine geriatric cancer patient
- Managing canine medical conditions in old age
- Decision making (using case examples) in the treatment of common medical diseases
- You have a whole year’s access to recorded sessions and study notes for reviewing key points
- Superb value for money - you learn without travelling or paying for accommodation, childcare or petcare
- Watch the live meetings OR the recordings on your iPad, mobile, PC or tablet
- Self-assessment quiz to ‘release’ your 8 hours CPD certification
Senior Pet Care: An overview
- List and understand an overview of the conditions common in geriatric dogs
- Learn overall health considerations for geriatric dogs
- Understand tools for monitoring quality of life
- Think about end of life care and considerations
Approach to the canine geriatric cancer patient
- List and understand the common cancers affecting older dogs
- Understand a logical approach to staging and diagnosis
- Consider a range of treatment options
- Understand management of dogs with concurrent disease
Managing canine medical conditions in old age
- Understand the management of medical diseases common in old age
- Learn how to identify and understand common clinical pathology abnormalities
- Think about decision making (using case examples) in the treatment of common medical diseases
BVMS CertSAM DipECVIM-CA FHEA MRCVS
RCVS-Recognised Specialist in Small Animal Internal Medicine
EBVS® European Veterinary Specialist in Small Animal Internal Medicine
Jenny graduated from the Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, University of Glasgow in 2005; following this she undertook a small animal rotating internship at the Royal Veterinary College in London. She then spent a short spell in small animal practice before returning to Glasgow to undertake a residency in Oncology and Internal medicine. Jenny obtained her RCVS certificate in small animal medicine in 2008 and passed her ECVIM certifying examination and became a Diplomate of the European College of Veterinary Internal Medicine in September 2012. Jenny currently works at the University of Glasgow’s Small Animal Hospital as a Senior Clinician in Veterinary Oncology and has an interest in canine lungworm, oncology and transfusion medicine (bolstered by her role as a trustee for the Pet Blood Bank UK).
Easy To Attend!
No special equipment required...just a decent broadband connection
Just £347 +VAT*
* overseas customers outside the EU will not be charged VAT. Overseas customers in the EU; provide your VAT number and we will refund the VAT.
100% Money Back Guarantee
Buy with absolute confidence as your purchase is protected by our 100%, no quibble money-back guarantee
Very thorough and comprehensive courses. The course notes are a great addition too.