This is the second online Mini Series I have done, and I have found both so convenient and flexible as they allow me to work around my small children.
I enjoyed it and enjoyed being able to do at my own pace. It’s much easier to do the webinars when I have quiet time at home or in practice.
- Principles of CT and MRI
- CT and MRI of the brain and spinal cord
- CT of the abdomen
- Everything you need to make sense of your advanced imaging in practice
- Complete the course in your own time and revisit any time you have a relevant patient
- You have a whole year’s access to recorded sessions and study notes for reviewing key points
- Watch the recordings on your iPad, mobile, PC or tablet
- Self-assessment quiz to ‘release’ your 8 hours CPD certification
- Superb value for money - you learn without travelling or paying for accommodation, childcare or petcare
Basic principles of CT and MRI
- Practical review of the basic CT and MRI physics.
- Patient preparation and safety considerations.
- Basic interpretation of the main MRI sequences and CT reconstructions.
- Common CT artefacts and how to avoid them.
CT and MRI of the brain and spine
- Patient positioning and basic scanning protocols.
- When contrast is useful.
- Interpretation principles of CT and MRI of the brain and spine.
- Main applications of CT and MRI in neurological pathology.
CT of the thorax and abdomen
- Patient positioning and scanning protocols
- When contrast is useful.
- Interpretation principles of thoracic and abdominal CT.
- Main applications of CT in thoracic and abdominal pathology.
DVM Dip ECVDI MRCVS
RCVS Specialist in Veterinary Diagnostic Imaging
European Specialist in Veterinary Diagnostic Imaging
Luis graduated in 2008 from the University of Porto in Portugal. He worked as general practitioner in Portugal where he developed an interest in diagnostic imaging. In 2010 Luis was awarded the Leonardo da Vinci scholarship from the University of Porto, which allowed him to move to the UK and undertake an internship in Diagnostic Imaging at the University of Liverpool Small Animal Teaching Hospital. Luis stayed at the University of Liverpool and undertook a Residency in Diagnostic Imaging from 2011-2015. Having completed his residency in 2016, Luis was promoted to the position of Lecturer in Small Animal Diagnostic Imaging at the University of Liverpool. Luis joined the diagnostic imaging team at Willows in February 2017 and successfully passed the European Diploma in Veterinary Diagnostic Imaging, attaining European Specialist status in 2018.
12 months access to recordings and course materials is included. Please note that these are webinar recordings and not live events. Full details on how to access the Mini Series will be emailed to you.
Just £347 +VAT*
* overseas customers outside the EU will not be charged VAT. Overseas customers in the EU; provide your VAT number and we will refund the VAT.
100% Money Back Guarantee
Buy with absolute confidence as your purchase is protected by our 100%, no quibble money-back guarantee
Very thorough and comprehensive courses. The course notes are a great addition too.