This is the second online Mini Series I have done, and I have found both so convenient and flexible as they allow me to work around my small children.
I enjoyed it and enjoyed being able to do at my own pace. It’s much easier to do the webinars when I have quiet time at home or in practice.
- We will re-cap the neurological examination
- Case-based video approach to Neurological Conditions
- Give you the confidence to accurately neuro-anatomically localise and form a succinct list of differential diagnoses
- You have a whole year’s access to recorded sessions and study notes for reviewing key points
- Superb value for money - you learn without travelling or paying for accommodation, childcare or petcare
- Watch the live meetings OR the recordings on your mobile, PC or tablet
- Self-assessment quiz to ‘release’ your 8 hours CPD certification
- Brief summary of the neurological exam and how to localise
- Common causes of ataxia, paralysis and spinal pain
- How to create a succinct list of accurate differential diagnoses
- What to do when referral isn’t an option
- Case based examples of spinal conditions including videos for each
- Seizures - what to do and when?
- How to manage status epilepticus
- Differentiating and investigating peripheral and central vestibular syndrome
- Meningoencephalitis of unknown aetiology
- How to managed head trauma and cerebrovascular accidents
- Intracranial empyema
Neuromuscular and other neurological emergencies
- How to identify a neuromuscular case
- How to diagnose and treat myasthenia gravis
- Polyradiculoneuritis summary
- Neuromuscular disorders in cats
- Neurological signs of metronidazole toxicity and how to treat
BVSc MSc MVetMed DipECVN MCRVS
EBVS European Specialist in Veterinary Neurology and RCVS Specialist in Veterinary Neurology
After graduating from Liverpool University in 2011, Alex spent two years in a mixed animal practice in Cornwall. He then completed a rotating internship at the Royal Veterinary College and a subsequent residency in Neurology and Neurosurgery. He was awarded the Diploma of the European College of Veterinary Neurology in 2018 and he is also a RCVS specialist in Veterinary Neurology. He joined Davies Veterinary Specialists as part of the Neurology and Neurosurgery team in 2018 as a clinical neurologist and his research interests include intracranial surgery in dogs and central nervous system neoplasia.
Session 1 – Wednesday 12th January 2pm-4pm
Session 2 – Wednesday 26th January 2pm-4pm
Session 3 – Wednesday 9th February 2pm-4pm
Easy To Attend!
No special equipment required...just a decent broadband connection
Can't Make One Of The Live Events?
It doesn’t matter……all sessions are recorded and you have access to them for a full 12 months after the course.
Just £347 +VAT*
* overseas customers outside the EU will not be charged VAT. Overseas customers in the EU; provide your VAT number and we will refund the VAT.
100% Money Back Guarantee
Buy with absolute confidence as your purchase is protected by our 100%, no quibble money-back guarantee
Very thorough and comprehensive courses. The course notes are a great addition too.