This is the second online Mini Series I have done, and I have found both so convenient and flexible as they allow me to work around my small children.
I enjoyed it and enjoyed being able to do at my own pace. It’s much easier to do the webinars when I have quiet time at home or in practice.
- Tackle difficult anaesthetics confidently
- How you can adapt the anaesthetic plan
- Checklists and how you can use them
- You have a whole year’s access to recorded sessions and study notes for reviewing key points
- Superb value for money - you learn without travelling or paying for accommodation, childcare or petcare
- Watch the live meetings OR the recordings on your mobile, PC or tablet
- Self-assessment quiz to ‘release’ your 8 hours CPD certification
Paediatric and Geriatric Anaesthesia
- Learn about the different physiology
- Understand how the physiology of paediatric and geriatric patients might affect anaesthesia
- Apply your understanding to management of these cases
Haemoabdomen and Septic Peritonitis
- Understand the underlying causes of haemoabdomen and septic peritonitis
- Gain knowledge regarding stabilisation of these cases
- Learn about the common anaesthetic complications encountered and how these can be managed
Anaesthesia for Patients with Increased Intracranial Pressure and Checklists
- Learn about the physiology behind raised intracranial pressure
- Apply knowledge of the physiological changes to anaesthesia
- Learn how checklists can improve patient safety and team work in challenging situations
MA Vet MB Dip. ECVAA MRCVS
RCVS and EBVS® European Specialist in Veterinary Anaesthesia and Analgesia
Karla graduated from The University of Cambridge in 2011 and then spent some time in equine practice in Yorkshire. In 2012 she moved to Scotland to start a residency in Veterinary Anaesthesia and Analgesia at the University of Edinburgh and, upon completion of the residency, she moved south to work at a Specialist referral practice in London. Prior to joining Lumbry Park Veterinary Specialists, Karla was Head of Anaesthesia at a large Specialist referral practice in Hampshire.
Karla is particularly interested in the management of chronic pain. In her spare time she runs competitively for Winchester and District Athletics Club, and when she is not running she enjoys long walks with her English Pointer, Goose.
Session 1 – Thursday 14th January 2pm-4pm
Session 2 – Friday 22nd January 2pm-4pm
Session 3 – Thursday 11th February 2pm-4pm
Easy To Attend!
No special equipment required...just a decent broadband connection
Can't Make One Of The Live Events?
It doesn’t matter……all sessions are recorded and you have access to them for a full 12 months after the course.
Just £227 +VAT*
* overseas customers outside the EU will not be charged VAT. Overseas customers in the EU; provide your VAT number and we will refund the VAT.
100% Money Back Guarantee
Buy with absolute confidence as your purchase is protected by our 100%, no quibble money-back guarantee
Very thorough and comprehensive courses. The course notes are a great addition too.