This is the second online Mini Series I have done, and I have found both so convenient and flexible as they allow me to work around my small children.
I enjoyed it and enjoyed being able to do at my own pace. It’s much easier to do the webinars when I have quiet time at home or in practice.
- Identify, diagnose and stage mast cell tumours
- How to treat a variety of mast cell tumours in dogs
- Understanding mast cell tumours
- You have a whole year’s access to recorded sessions and study notes for reviewing key points
- Superb value for money - you learn without travelling or paying for accommodation, childcare or petcare
- Watch the live meetings OR the recordings on your mobile, PC or tablet
- Self-assessment quiz to ‘release’ your 8 hours CPD certification
Diagnosis and staging of canine mast cell tumours
- Discover the wide variety of manifestations of canine mast cell tumours
- Find out about the range of diagnostic tools available to you
- Staging canine mast cell tumours appropriately
- Understanding the importance of grade and stage for a variety of mast cell tumours
Which treatment options to choose from?
- Be comfortable making practical management decisions for canine mast cell tumours
- Understand the vast variety of treatment options and their appropriate indications
- Recognise when surgical intervention is enough and when to introduce chemotherapy or refer for radiotherapy
Canine mast cell tumours understood. Discussion of case examples
- Apply your knowledge to different case examples
- Be comfortable to design a diagnostic
- Staging and treatment plan for the individual patient
Dr med vet MRCVS DipECVIM-CA (Oncology), RCVS recognized Specialist in Oncology
Irina graduated from Justus-Liebig University in Giessen, Germany, in 2010, after which she completed her doctoral thesis in oncology. Following two years in general practice, she moved to the UK to complete an internship in oncology. Irina started a residency in small animal oncology at the University of Liverpool, becoming an ECVIM oncology diplomate in 2017. After working as Oncology Clinician at Davies Veterinary Specialists for two years, she joined the RVC as Lecturer in Oncology in 2019.
Session 1 – Thursday 2nd September 2pm-4pm
Session 2 – Thursday 16th September 2pm-4pm
Session 3 – Thursday 30th September 2pm-4pm
Easy To Attend!
No special equipment required...just a decent broadband connection
Can't Make One Of The Live Events?
It doesn’t matter……all sessions are recorded and you have access to them for a full 12 months after the course.
Just £347 +VAT*
* overseas customers outside the EU will not be charged VAT. Overseas customers in the EU; provide your VAT number and we will refund the VAT.
100% Money Back Guarantee
Buy with absolute confidence as your purchase is protected by our 100%, no quibble money-back guarantee
Very thorough and comprehensive courses. The course notes are a great addition too.