This is the second online Mini Series I have done, and I have found both so convenient and flexible as they allow me to work around my small children.
I enjoyed it and enjoyed being able to do at my own pace. It’s much easier to do the webinars when I have quiet time at home or in practice.
- Aetiology and approach to angular limb deformities
- Angular limb deformities of the hind limb
- Angular limb deformities of the forelimb
- You have a whole year’s access to recorded sessions and study notes for reviewing key points
- Superb value for money - you learn without travelling or paying for accommodation, childcare or petcare
- Watch the live meetings OR the recordings on your iPad, mobile, PC or tablet
- Self-assessment quiz to ‘release’ your 8 hours CPD certification
Aetiology and approach to angular limb deformities
- The causes of angular limb deformities
- The consequences of angular limb deformities
- When deformities should be considered for surgical correction
- An overview of how an angular limb deformity is approached, including terminology pertinent to CORA technique, and an approach to surgical planning.
Angular limb deformities of the hind limb
- The relevance of femoral and tibial deformities, particularly in respect to patellar luxation
- An approach to correction of femoral and/or tibial deformities
- Options for fixation of the femur and tibia following deformity correction
- The prognosis following femoral and/or tibial deformity correction
Angular limb deformities of the forelimb
- The relevance of antebrachial deformities
- When antebrachial deformities should be considered for surgical management
- Simple and involved techniques for correction of antebrachial deformities
- The prognosis following antebrachial deformity correction
BSc BVSc CertAVP(GSAS) DSAS(Orth) MRCVS
Phil qualified from University of Bristol in 2005. He spent two years working in mixed general practice in Herefordshire followed by a six month period in South Africa before embarking on an internship and residency at a multi-disciplinary referral centre in Hampshire. He achieved the RCVS CertAVP(GSAS) in 2014 and the RCVS DSAS(Orth) in 2018. He currently works for A30 Referrals in Cornwall. His interests are in complex fracture management and angular limb deformity correction.
Session 1 – Friday 1st May 2020 2pm-4pm
Session 2 – Friday 15th May 2020 2pm-4pm
Session 3 – Friday 29th May 2020 2pm-4pm
Easy To Attend!
No special equipment required...just a decent broadband connection
Can't Make One Of The Live Events?
It doesn’t matter……all sessions are recorded and you have access to them for a full 12 months after the course.
Just £347 +VAT*
* overseas customers outside the EU will not be charged VAT. Overseas customers in the EU; provide your VAT number and we will refund the VAT.
100% Money Back Guarantee
Buy with absolute confidence as your purchase is protected by our 100%, no quibble money-back guarantee
Very thorough and comprehensive courses. The course notes are a great addition too.