This is the second online Mini Series I have done, and I have found both so convenient and flexible as they allow me to work around my small children.
I enjoyed it and enjoyed being able to do at my own pace. It’s much easier to do the webinars when I have quiet time at home or in practice.
- From first steps to confident scoping - packed with practical tips
- You have a whole year’s access to recorded sessions and study notes for reviewing key points
- Superb value for money - you learn without travelling or paying for accommodation, childcare or petcare
- Watch the recordings on your iPad, mobile, PC or tablet
- Self-assessment quiz to ‘release’ your 8 hours CPD certification
Arthroscopic equipment and its use
- An overview of arthroscopic instrumentation
- Theory arthroscopic equipment use and maintenance
- Indications for arthroscopy in veterinary orthopaedics
- Contra-indications and difficulties encountered with arthroscopy
First steps in arthroscopy
- Introducing the arthroscope and instrument portals to the elbow and shoulder
- Complete joint examination
- Introduction to intra-articular pathology in the shoulder and elbow
- Techniques and tips for successful arthroscopic examination
Improving your arthroscopy skills
- Detailed discussion of elbow and shoulder joint disease and how it is managed
- The role of arthroscopy in the management of elbow and shoulder disease
- Disease conditions of other joints where arthroscopy may be indicated
MA VetMB CertSAS DipECVS PhD MRCVS
RCVS Specialist in Small Animal Surgery (Orthopaedics)
European Specialist in Small Animal Surgery
Kinley graduated from Cambridge University in 2000 and spent 7 years in small animal practice in Derbyshire and Cheshire, gaining the Certificate in Small Animal Surgery in 2006. In 2007 he began doctoral training at the University of Liverpool investigating the mechanisms of cruciate ligament disease in dogs. This research was very successful and in 2010 he graduated with a PhD. In the same year he began a Residency in Small Animal Surgery at the University of Glasgow which he completed in 2013. He gained the ECVS Diploma in Small Animal Surgery in 2014 and RCVS Specialist status in 2015. Following 3 years working in a specialist referral practice in Derbyshire, Kinley moved to Willows Referral service in 2017.
He has published a number of scientific papers and has lectured internationally since 2008 on scientific and orthopaedic topics. Although interested in all aspects of orthopaedics, Kinley has a particular interest in ligament and tendon injuries, treatment of joint disease and management of chronic orthopaedic conditions.
12 months access to recordings and course materials is included. Please note that these are webinar recordings and not live events. Full details on how to access the Mini Series will be emailed to you.
Just £347 +VAT*
* overseas customers outside the EU will not be charged VAT. Overseas customers in the EU; provide your VAT number and we will refund the VAT.
100% Money Back Guarantee
Buy with absolute confidence as your purchase is protected by our 100%, no quibble money-back guarantee
Very thorough and comprehensive courses. The course notes are a great addition too.