This is the second online Mini Series I have done, and I have found both so convenient and flexible as they allow me to work around my small children.
I enjoyed it and enjoyed being able to do at my own pace. It’s much easier to do the webinars when I have quiet time at home or in practice.
- Key Surgical Techniques and Decision-Making for better outcomes with your patients
- Surgical techniques for ectopic cilia, neoplasia and traumata of the eyelids, makroblepharon and ectropion
- Temporary tarsorrhaphy; Replacement of a prolapsed third eyelid gland
- Conjunctival pedicle grafts; corneal surgery
- Removal of corneal foreign bodies, closing corneal lacerations, keratotomy, lamellar keratectomy, stabilizing stromal corneal defects
- Lens surgery for lens luxation and cataracts
- You have a whole year’s access to recorded sessions and study notes for reviewing key points
- Superb value for money - you learn without travelling or paying for accommodation, childcare or petcare
- Watch the live meetings OR the recordings on your iPad, mobile, PC or tablet
- Self-assessment quiz to ‘release’ your 8 hours CPD certification
Surgery of the eyelids
- Surgical instruments and suture material for eyelid surgery
- Basic principles of eyelid surgery
- Surgical techniques for ectopic cilia, neoplasia and traumata of the eyelids
- Surgical techniques for makroblepharon and ectropion
- Surgical techniques for entropion (temporary correction)
Surgery of the eyelids and conjunctiva
- Surgical techniques for entropion (permanent correction)
- Surgery of the conjunctiva
- Temporary tarsorrhaphy
- Third eyelid flap
- Replacement of a prolapsed third eyelid gland
- Correction of eversion or inversion of the third eyelid
- Conjunctival pedicle grafts
Surgery of the cornea and principles of intraocular surgery
- Surgical instruments and suture material for corneal surgery
- Basic principles of corneal surgery
- Surgical techniques: removal of corneal foreign bodies, closing corneal lacerations, keratotomy, lamellar keratectomy, stabilizing stromal corneal defects
- Principles of intraocular surgery
- Surgical techniques: lens surgery for lens luxation and cataracts
Dr.med vet., MRCVS, CertVOphthal, DipECVO
After qualifying from the School of Veterinary Medicine Hanover, Germany, in 2004 Claudia spent one and a half years in general practice while preparing a doctoral thesis on hereditary eye diseases. She completed a general internship and residency in ophthalmology at the Animal Health Trust and successfully passed her European Diploma exams in Veterinary Ophthalmology in 2010. Since February 2013 she is head of the ophthalmology department at Dick White Referrals.
Session 1 – Wednesday 4th September 2019 12pm-2pm
Session 2 – Wednesday 18th September 2019 12pm-2pm
Session 3 – Wednesday 2nd October 2019 12pm - 2pm
Easy To Attend!
No special equipment required...just a decent broadband connection
Can't Make One Of The Live Events?
It doesn’t matter……all sessions are recorded and you have access to them for a full 12 months after the course.
Just £347 +VAT*
* overseas customers outside the EU will not be charged VAT. Overseas customers in the EU; provide your VAT number and we will refund the VAT.
100% Money Back Guarantee
Buy with absolute confidence as your purchase is protected by our 100%, no quibble money-back guarantee
Very thorough and comprehensive courses. The course notes are a great addition too.