This is the second online Mini Series I have done, and I have found both so convenient and flexible as they allow me to work around my small children.
I enjoyed it and enjoyed being able to do at my own pace. It’s much easier to do the webinars when I have quiet time at home or in practice.
- Case-based approach to more difficult thoracic, abdominal and musculoskeletal radiology
- We will delve and discuss challenging abdominal ultrasonographic cases
- An introduction to CT and MRI: Where does radiology stop and cross-sectional imaging start?
- You have a whole year’s access to recorded sessions and study notes for reviewing key points
- Superb value for money - you learn without travelling or paying for accommodation, childcare or petcare
- Watch the live meetings OR the recordings on your iPad, mobile, PC or tablet
- Self-assessment quiz to ‘release’ your 8 hours CPD certification
Challenging radiology: A case-based approach to more difficult thoracic, abdominal and musculoskeletal radiology
- Learn how improving radiographic technique can turn complex cases in to simple ones.
- Define tip tips for interpretation of more complex thoracic radiographs
- Learn when contrast agents are your friends
- Discuss approaches to interpreting musculoskeletal radiological signs
- Improve confidence in radiological interpretation of the thorax, abdomen and musculoskeletal systems
Advanced abdominal ultrasound: Examination of challenging organs and an introduction to vascular ultrasound
- Reinforce approach to abdominal ultrasound
- Discuss approach to smaller, more complex structures
- Discuss a vascular approach to abdominal ultrasound
- Discuss biopsy and fine needle aspiration techniques
An introduction to CT and MRI: Where does radiology stop and cross-sectional imaging start?
- Time used understanding imaging artefacts and how to avoid them
- How to run a CT and MRI scanner
- Use and limitations of CT and MRI
- How to avoid CT and MRI artefacts
- How to select cases for MRI and CT
MA VetMB CertVDI DipECVDI FRCVS
RCVS and EBVS European Specialist in Veterinary Diagnostic Imaging
Andrew graduated from the University of Cambridge in 1999. After several years in mixed and small animal practice he completed the RCVS Certificate in Veterinary Diagnostic Imaging in 2005 and started a residency at the Royal Veterinary College (RVC) in 2007. He successfully completed the European College of Veterinary Diagnostic Imaging (ECVDI) diploma examinations in 2010, becoming a European Recognised Specialist in Veterinary Diagnostic Imaging the same year, and becoming an RCVS Recognised Specialist in 2012. He worked as a clinical radiologist at Willows Referral Service until 2014, and, after a brief period in academia at the RVC, returned to Willows Referral Service as a senior radiologist in 2015.Andrew was chairman of the European Association of Veterinary Diagnostic Imaging (British and Irish Division) from 2012 to 2014. He is the president of the European College of Veterinary Diagnostic Imaging and was examiner for the ECVDI diploma. He is a reviewer for several peer reviewed publications and regularly speaks at national and international meetings.
Session 1 – Friday 18th June 2pm-4pm
Session 2 – Friday 2nd July 2pm-4pm
Session 3 – Friday 16th July 2pm-4pm
Easy To Attend!
No special equipment required...just a decent broadband connection
Can't Make One Of The Live Events?
It doesn’t matter……all sessions are recorded and you have access to them for a full 12 months after the course.
Just £347 +VAT*
* overseas customers outside the EU will not be charged VAT. Overseas customers in the EU; provide your VAT number and we will refund the VAT.
100% Money Back Guarantee
Buy with absolute confidence as your purchase is protected by our 100%, no quibble money-back guarantee
Very thorough and comprehensive courses. The course notes are a great addition too.