Easy to access, anytime anywhere. Can relate it to our own practice. It has given me more confidence in nurse clinics, and encouraged me to do further CPD in some subjects, eg physiotherapy
It has set out clear guidelines for clinic content and by having an agenda of thing to ask during a clinic, should make it easier in practice!
- Learn how to confidently set up and market nurse clinics in your practice
- You have a whole year’s access to recorded sessions and study notes for reviewing key points
- Superb value for money - you learn without travelling or paying for accommodation, childcare or petcare
- Watch the live meetings OR the recordings on your iPad, mobile, PC or tablet
- Self-assessment quiz to ‘release’ your 8 hours CPD certification
Getting Started – Setting up Clinics in Practice / Puppy and Kitten Parties
- Learn how nurse clinics help build relationships with your clients, generate revenue for your practice and really benefit the day to day lives of your patients
- An introduction to the types of clinic that work well
- The essential knowledge required to set up and confidently run various clinics
- Top tips for running successful clinics
- How to run puppy parties and kitten sessions
Well Pet Clinics
- Focus on junior clinics, dental hygiene check ups and senior clinics
- How to run successful well pet clinics
- The benefits of well pet clinics
- Specific nutritional needs of pets attending these clinics
- Considerations for senior clinics
- Special considerations and tips for dental hygiene checks
- The pitfalls and potential difficulties to be prepared for
- Case studies of clinics in action
Obesity and Mobility Clinics
- All about running successful mobility clinics
- How to approach obese pet and how to run obesity clinics
- Nutritional considerations and advice
- Follow up clinics
- Case examples to illustrate these clinic types
Donna Gaylor RVN PHC CertSAN
Donna qualified as a veterinary nurse in 2005 whilst working in general practice in East Lothian. Following qualification she joined the team at the Royal (Dick) School of Veterinary Studies and worked across the surgical and medical wards along with the exotic and wildlife wards. In 2007 Donna took up a post in the small animal practice within the Dick vet in 2007 where she was responsible both for the management of the nursing side of the practice and for the setting up and running of all nurse clinics run at the Dick vet. Donna continues in this post today and has successfully started a number of clinics at the Dick including puppy, obesity and mobility clinics which have proved hugely popular with the clientele of the practice.
In addition to qualifying as a registered veterinary nurse Donna become a pet health counsellor in 2008 and has been awarded PHC of the month awards in 2009 and 2010. Donna completed her certificate in small animal nutrition, achieving passes with distinction.
All the sessions are now available as recordings and you have access to them for a full 12 months after purchase.
So buy now and take advantage of this fully flexible online CPD format.
Easy To Attend!
No special equipment required...just a decent broadband connection
This course has given me knowledge and a starting point for me to run nursing clinics
Just £327 +VAT*
* overseas customers outside the EU will not be charged VAT. Overseas customers in the EU; provide your VAT number and we will refund the VAT.
100% Money Back Guarantee
Buy with absolute confidence as your purchase is protected by our 100%, no quibble money-back guarantee
Very thorough and comprehensive courses. The course notes are a great addition too.