Superb idea for CPD in the comfort of your own home.
12 months access gives me plenty of time to do it. That is what is great about your courses.
- Essential practical tips for anaesthesia and analgesia
- The medical conditions you're likely to see and how to deal with them
- Diagnostic procedures - getting samples safely
- You have a whole year’s access to recorded sessions and study notes for reviewing key points
- Superb value for money - you learn without travelling or paying for accommodation, childcare or petcare
- Watch the live meetings OR the recordings on your iPad, mobile, PC or tablet
- Self-assessment quiz to ‘release’ your 8 hours CPD certification
Critical care, analgesia and anaesthesia of small mammals
- How to place an intraosseous catheter.
- How to use multimodal analgesia.
- How to keep these species warm.
- What nutritional support is needed and when.
- Anaesthetic techniques for critical patients.
Common medical conditions and techniques
- Radiographic techniques
- Blood sampling techniques
- How to process faecal samples
- Common presenting conditions
- Routine treatments and work ups based on signalment
Common surgical conditions and the equipment you need
- What equipment you need to make surgical procedures easier and safer
- Technical skills that will help your surgeries to be quicker
- Common procedures
BVSc (hons) DZooMed (Reptilian) DipECZM (Herpetology and Small Mammals) MRCVS
RCVS Recognised Specialist in Zoo and Wildlife Medicine
ECZM Recognised Veterinary Specialist in Herpetological Medicine
Appointed as lecturer in Zoo and Wildlife Medicine at the University of Edinburgh in 2008.Have been working in exotic animal practices since graduation in 1995. Obtained RCVS certificate in Zoological Medicine in 2001, the RCVS diploma in Zoological Medicine in 2006. Became accredited by the European College of Zoological Medicine in 2009 as a specialist in the Herpetological discipline and in 2013 in the Small Mammal discipline. I am now head of the Dick Vet Rabbit and Exotic Practice it has a high caseload with four veterinarians and two nurse solely dealing with exotic species.
Session 1 – Friday 21st July 2017 2pm-4pm
Session 2 –Friday 4th August 2017 2pm-4pm
Session 3 –Friday 18th August 2017 2pm-4pm
Easy To Attend!
No special equipment required...just a decent broadband connection
Can't Make One Of The Live Events?
It doesn’t matter……all sessions are recorded and you have access to them for a full 12 months after the course.
Just £327 +VAT*
* overseas customers outside the EU will not be charged VAT. Overseas customers in the EU; provide your VAT number and we will refund the VAT.
100% Money Back Guarantee
Buy with absolute confidence as your purchase is protected by our 100%, no quibble money-back guarantee
Very thorough and comprehensive courses. The course notes are a great addition too.