This is the second online Mini Series I have done, and I have found both so convenient and flexible as they allow me to work around my small children.
I enjoyed it and enjoyed being able to do at my own pace. It’s much easier to do the webinars when I have quiet time at home or in practice.
- All the information you need for calm, safe and effective rabbit anaesthetics and critical care
- You have a whole year’s access to recorded sessions and study notes for reviewing key points
- Superb value for money - you learn without travelling or paying for accommodation, childcare or petcare
- Watch the recordings on your iPad, mobile, PC or tablet
- Self-assessment quiz to ‘release’ your 8 hours CPD certification
Pre-operative assessment and stabilisation
- How to gather accurate baseline clinical data
- How to provide fluid therapy and calculate volumes to be administered.
- Essential supported nutrition and calorie calculation
- Recognise the signs of pain in rabbits confidently
Anaesthesia- drugs and monitoring
- Overview of drugs commonly used in rabbit anaesthetics
- Changes to clinical parameters caused by common anaesthetic drugs
- Uses and limitations of monitoring equipment
- Know when intervention is required during an anaesthetic when clinical parameters vary from what is expected
Critical Care- repeat evaluations, trends and nursing care plans
- How familiar methods of gaining clinical data and monitoring can be applied to our long term patients
- How to evaluate whether a rabbit patient is improving or deteriorating in terms of various functions.
- Gain confidence in constructing appropriate nursing care plans for a variety of rabbit patients.
BVetMed DZooMed MRCVS RCVS
Recognised Specialist in Zoo and Wildlife Medicine
Molly is a specialist exotics vet with a particular interest in rabbits. Her clinical work focusses on improving both client and veterinary education on rabbit health and welfare, in order to find practical solutions for rabbits and their owners.
In addition to clinical work at both Rutland House Veterinary Referrals, Molly also delivers CPD both as live lectures, as well as virtually through extensive webinars. Molly has contributed to several BSAVA Manuals, as well as other multi-author textbooks and she is the author of the second edition of the Textbook of Rabbit Medicine.
12 months access to recordings and course materials is included. Please note that these are webinar recordings and not live events. Full details on how to access the Mini Series will be emailed to you.
Just £227 +VAT*
* overseas customers outside the EU will not be charged VAT. Overseas customers in the EU; provide your VAT number and we will refund the VAT.
100% Money Back Guarantee
Buy with absolute confidence as your purchase is protected by our 100%, no quibble money-back guarantee
Very thorough and comprehensive courses. The course notes are a great addition too.