This is the second online Mini Series I have done, and I have found both so convenient and flexible as they allow me to work around my small children.
I enjoyed it and enjoyed being able to do at my own pace. It’s much easier to do the webinars when I have quiet time at home or in practice.
- What you need to know about Endocrine, Infectious and Chronic Medical Case Challenges
- You have a whole year’s access to recorded sessions and study notes for reviewing key points
- Superb value for money - you learn without travelling or paying for accommodation, childcare or petcare
- Watch the live meetings OR the recordings on your iPad, mobile, PC or tablet
- Self-assessment quiz to ‘release’ your 8 hours CPD certification
- New treatment regimens for Addison’s disease
- Covering use of different insulins for diabetic cases
- Use of continuous rate infusions for diabetic ketoacidotic patients
- Nursing infectious respiratory patients (nebulisation regimes for delivery of treatments)
- Diagnostic testing and nursing of leptospirosis patients
- Nutrition for gastrointestinal cases including semi-elemental and micro-enteral feeding
Chronic Medical Challenges
- Feeding the anorexic patient
- Tube feeding, pain management
- IMHA cases
BSc(Hons) RVN CertSAN CertVNECC VTS(Nutrition) HonMBVNA
Nicola works as the Head Medical Nurse at The Veterinary Hospital in Plymouth, UK. Nicola graduated from Hartpury College with an honours degree in Equine Science, and subsequently qualified as a veterinary nurse in 2002. Nicola sits on the Veterinary Products Committee for the Veterinary Medicines Directive. Nicola has written for many veterinary publications and textbooks, and is the editor for Aspinall’s Complete Textbook of Veterinary Nursing and is on the editorial board of The Veterinary Nurse. Nicola has won the BVNA / Blue Cross award for animal welfare in 2010, and various SQP awards in 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014 and the College of Animal Welfare Professional Development Award in 2012.
Session 1 – Friday 6th July 2018 2pm-4pm
Session 2 – Friday 20th July 2018 2pm-4pm
Session 3 – Friday 3rd August 2018 2pm-4pm
Easy To Attend!
No special equipment required...just a decent broadband connection
Can't Make One Of The Live Events?
It doesn’t matter……all sessions are recorded and you have access to them for a full 12 months after the course.
Just £227 +VAT*
* overseas customers outside the EU will not be charged VAT. Overseas customers in the EU; provide your VAT number and we will refund the VAT.
100% Money Back Guarantee
Buy with absolute confidence as your purchase is protected by our 100%, no quibble money-back guarantee
Very thorough and comprehensive courses. The course notes are a great addition too.