Great lecture. thoroughly enjoyed it and learnt a lot
All excellent. Good images, well explained
- Packed with tips and practical advice that will have a direct application in your daily practice
- You have a whole year’s access to recorded sessions and study notes for reviewing key points
- Superb value for money - you learn without travelling or paying for accommodation, childcare or petcare
- Watch the live meetings OR the recordings on your iPad, mobile, PC or tablet
- Self-assessment quiz to ‘release’ your 8 hours CPD certification
Equipment for Modern Dental Practice and the Oral Examination
- Learn what new equipment is available in a rapidly changing market
- Essential items for every vet’s car
- Equipment for developing a dental referral stream from EDTs
- How to perform an oral examination
- Tips for developing a sustainable working practice
Understanding Equine Dental Pathology
- Learn how to identify key pathology
- Understand the relevance of different pathologies
- How to complete a dental chart and describe findings correctly
- See how occlulsal pathology helps in the diagnosis of dental and sinus diseases
- How to interpret dental radiographs
Dealing with Common Problems in Equine Dentistry – To Refer or Not To Refer?
- Learn how to assess and manage common dental problems including…
- Dental overgrowths
- Apical infections of cheek teeth
- Fractured teeth
- Diastemata and periodontal disease
Chris Pearce BVSc CertEM(IntMed) CertES(SoftTissue) Dipl.EVDC(Equine) BAEDT MRCVS
Chris Pearce has extensive experience at all levels in equine dentistry. Chris qualified from Liverpool University and was the first vet to pass the BAEDT entry examinations in 2001. He has performed equine dental referral work for over 12 years, lectured widely across Europe, and in 2012 set up The Equine Dental Clinic Ltd, the UK’s first equine dental only referral practice where he specialises in novel restorative and minimally invasive procedures. Chris runs regular referral clinics at B&W Equine, Donnington Grove, Western Counties and Liphook as well as his old practice, The Barn in Dorset. Chris recently passed the first full examination for the new ECVS Diploma in Equine Dentistry joining a small expanding group of European Veterinary Dental Specialists.
All the sessions are now available as recordings and you have access to them for a full 12 months after purchase.
So buy now and take advantage of this fully flexible online CPD format.
Easy To Attend!
No special equipment required...just a decent broadband connection
I was missing a lot of periodontal and pulpitis that I will no longer ignore
Just £327 +VAT*
* overseas customers outside the EU will not be charged VAT. Overseas customers in the EU; provide your VAT number and we will refund the VAT.
100% Money Back Guarantee
Buy with absolute confidence as your purchase is protected by our 100%, no quibble money-back guarantee
Very thorough and comprehensive courses. The course notes are a great addition too.