Already given me much more confidence and knowledge in a couple of cases. Have performed basic chemotherapy for lymphoma.
I enjoyed it and enjoyed being able to do at my own pace. It’s much easier to do the webinars when I have quiet time at home or in practice
- Make sure you’re up to date with current thinking in small animal cancer diagnostics and therapeutics
- You have a whole year’s access to recorded sessions and study notes for reviewing key points
- Superb value for money - you learn without travelling or paying for accommodation, childcare or petcare
- Watch the live meetings OR the recordings on your iPad, mobile, PC or tablet
- Self-assessment quiz to ‘release’ your 8 hours CPD certification
Everything You Need to Know about…..Canine Lymphoma
- Learn why lymphoma is not a single entity!
- Discover the wide variety of manifestations of canine lymphoma, all practically illustrated with case examples
- Find out about the range of diagnostic tools available to you in practice for diagnosing lymphoma
- Understand the different lymphoma subtypes for management and prognosis
- Be absolutely comfortable making practical management decisions for canine lymphoma in the 21st century
- Find out how to best treat canine lymphoma in practice
Everything You Need to Know about…..Canine Mast Cell Tumours
- Recognise that mast cell tumours exist on a spectrum of severity
- Discover the range of new diagnostic and prognostic tests available for canine mast cell tumours
- Understand the mode of action of the new drug class the tyrosine kinase inhibitors
- Know all the options for management for canine cutaneous mast cell tumours
Everything You Need to Know about…..Cancer Management in Cats
- Understand the most common presentations of feline lymphoma
- Know and understand how to make treatment decisions in feline lymphoma
- Recognise and diagnose oral squamous cell carcinoma
- Find out the options for management of feline mammary neoplasia
- Learn about the risks and complications associated with high-grade, in particular injection-site, sarcoma
Gerry Polton MA VetMB MSc(Clin Onc) DipECVIM-CA(Oncology) MRCVS
RCVS and European Specialist in Veterinary Oncology
Gerry graduated from Cambridge Veterinary School in 1997 after which he initially worked in first opinion practice. He entered specialist practice as a clinical oncologist in 2002. Gerry was awarded a Master of Sciences degree in clinical oncology by the Institute of Cancer Research at Birmingham University in 2003. He became a Diplomate of the European College of Veterinary Internal Medicine and a European Veterinary Specialist in Oncology in 2010. He is also an RCVS Recognised Specialist in Veterinary Oncology (Small Animals). Gerry is Director of the Oncology Service at North Downs Specialist Referrals, a private multidisciplinary specialist practice in the South East of England. He is a popular speaker, renowned for his stated aim, the demystification of veterinary cancer. Gerry chairs and participates in a number of international clinical research groups. Areas of active interest at the moment include mast cell tumours, lymphoma, mammary tumours and anal sac tumours.
All the sessions are now available as recordings and you have access to them for a full 12 months after purchase.
So buy now and take advantage of this fully flexible online CPD format.
Easy To Attend!
No special equipment required...just a decent broadband connection
Practical advice. Now have better knowledge about management of patients, from diagnosis to treatment and prognosis
Just £327 +VAT*
* overseas customers outside the EU will not be charged VAT. Overseas customers in the EU; provide your VAT number and we will refund the VAT.
100% Money Back Guarantee
Buy with absolute confidence as your purchase is protected by our 100%, no quibble money-back guarantee
Practical advice. Now have better knowledge about management of patients, from diagnosis to treatment and prognosis.