Great for those with little experience or to help head receptionists/managers improve workforce and customer satisfaction
This course has helped me realize I need to put into practice the marketing information in our own practice so we can get more customers in
- Plenty of practical tips to help you manage customers face-to-face
- You have a whole year’s access to recorded sessions and study notes for reviewing key points
- Superb value for money - you learn without travelling or paying for accommodation, childcare or petcare
- Watch the live meetings OR the recordings on your iPad, mobile, PC or tablet
- Self-assessment quiz to ‘release’ your 8 hours CPD certification
Practice Marketing and Client Engagement – Why it Matters
- Assess the demographics of your practice’s client base
- Tailor communications to the specific needs and background of your target customers (budget or exclusive, retired or young families etc.)
- Understand the principles of a marketing plan and begin to create one for your practice
Your Role in Practice Marketing and Client Engagement
- Manage warm and engaging practice social media communications
- Deliver an excellent face-to-face customer experience
- Engage better with ‘difficult’ clients
Measuring the Client Experience – You Can’t Control What You Can’t Measure
- Understand the principles of the Net Promoter Score and implement an ongoing process of data collection
- Identify the most effective routes for data collection at your practice
- Measure your customer experience and set realistic targets for further improvement
Alison Lambert BVSc MMRS MRCVS
After qualifying from Liverpool University, Alison worked in small animal practice for several years, before working for Hills and MARS, where her passion for the customer experience was born. As founder and Managing Director of Onswitch, Alison sees pet owners behaving less like ‘clients’ and more like ‘shoppers’.
Onswitch are Market Research Society Company partners and members of the Mystery Shoppers
Providers Association. Alison is a visiting lecturer in customer understanding at Nottingham University Vet School, and sits on the RCVS communications committee.
All the sessions are now available as recordings and you have access to them for a full 12 months after purchase.
So buy now and take advantage of this fully flexible online CPD format.
Easy To Attend!
No special equipment required...just a decent broadband connection
It will help me realize NPS and use of the Index will help to determine who needs more training, should it be used
Just £327 +VAT*
* overseas customers outside the EU will not be charged VAT. Overseas customers in the EU; provide your VAT number and we will refund the VAT.
100% Money Back Guarantee
Buy with absolute confidence as your purchase is protected by our 100%, no quibble money-back guarantee
Very thorough and comprehensive courses. The course notes are a great addition too.