This is the second online Mini Series I have done, and I have found both so convenient and flexible as they allow me to work around my small children.
I enjoyed it and enjoyed being able to do at my own pace. It’s much easier to do the webinars when I have quiet time at home or in practice.
- A comprehensive overview of key topics in current clinical equine reproduction.
- Mare reproduction from pre-breeding reproductive soundness examination to pregnancy diagnosis
- Post-breeding assessment and treatments, and methods of pregnancy diagnosis.
- Stallion reproduction
- Everything you need to know about Embryo Transfer
- You have a whole year’s access to recorded sessions and study notes for reviewing key points
- Superb value for money - you learn without travelling or paying for accommodation, childcare or petcare
- Watch the recordings on your iPad, mobile, PC or tablet
- Self-assessment quiz to ‘release’ your 8 hours CPD certification
Mare reproduction: learning objectives
- How to undertake and interpret a breeding soundness examination
- Timing of breeding using natural cover, and fresh, chilled and frozen semen
- Insemination of fresh, chilled and frozen semen using transcervical, deep intrauterine and hysteroscopic methods
- Post-breeding assessment of mares
- Treatments for breeding – induced endometritis
- Timing and methods of pregnancy diagnosis in the mare
Stallion reproduction: learning objectives
- Health test requirements for the breeding stallion
- How to take the necessary samples to fulfil health test requirements
- Training the stallion for artificial semen collection
- Processing semen for fresh and chilled use
- Common reproductive problems of stallions seen in practice- diagnosis and treatment
Embryo transfer and associated advanced reproductive techniques: learning objectives
- How to set up an embryo transfer programme at your practice
- Assessment of potential recipient mares
- Management of donor mares
- Synchronisation of donor and recipient mares
- Embryo flushing
- Embryo packaging for chilled shipment
- Embryo transfer
BVetMed MA (Oxon) MA (Keele) Phd DipECAR DipECAWBM MRCVS
RCVS and European Recognised Specialist in Equine Reproduction
Madeleine Campbell is the sole partner at Hobgoblins Equine Reproduction Centre, where she works mainly with non-Thoroughbred competition stallions and mares. Madeleine has over 20 years of experience in clinical equine reproduction, including artificial insemination, embryo transfer, semen collection, analysis, processing and freezing, and assessment of subfertility in mares and stallions. Madeleine has active research interests in clinical equine reproduction, and in the ethics of using assisted reproductive technologies in animals. She is an Honorary Lecturer at the Royal Veterinary College.
12 months access to recordings and course materials is included. Please note that these are webinar recordings and not live events. Full details on how to access the Mini Series will be emailed to you.
Just £347 +VAT*
* overseas customers outside the EU will not be charged VAT. Overseas customers in the EU; provide your VAT number and we will refund the VAT.
100% Money Back Guarantee
Buy with absolute confidence as your purchase is protected by our 100%, no quibble money-back guarantee
Very thorough and comprehensive courses. The course notes are a great addition too.