Excellent delivery of good and applicable range of topics. Tutor voice very suitable for webinars, ie clear, pleasant to hear, not grating or difficult to understand which I find very important for this method of CPD
- Boost your confidence in dealing with those tricky equine emergency call outs
- You have a whole year’s access to recorded sessions and study notes for reviewing key points
- Superb value for money - you learn without travelling or paying for accommodation, childcare or petcare
- Watch the recordings on your iPad, mobile, PC or tablet
- Self-assessment quiz to ‘release’ your 8 hours CPD certification
Wounds Near Synovial Structures and the Acutely Lame Horse
- How to determine whether a wound involves a synovial structure
- Differentiating between causes of severe lameness
- Initial management and what to do when referral isn’t an option
The Painful Eye, Choke and Respiratory Distress
- Tips on how to examine and manage of the acutely painful eye
- How to clear the awkward choke case
- Assessment and management of respiratory distress for best results
Difficult Foalings, Retained Placentas and Management of Sick Foals
- Foalings: When to jump in your car and when to provide reassurance on the telephone
- Management of difficult foalings – keep calm!
- Treatment of retained placenta
- Assessment and resuscitation of sick neonatal foals
MA VetMB DipACVIM MRCVS
Harry grew up in Somerset and qualified from Cambridge University in 2000. Following 2 years in mixed practice he worked for 3 years at Liphook Equine Hospital, where he developed an interest in internal medicine. He then headed overseas to Massey University, New Zealand for 6 years, completing a residency and then working as a lecturer in equine internal medicine. On his return to the UK, Harry spent 18 months as medicine clinician at Fellowes Farm Equine Clinic before moving to Leahurst as a lecturer in equine medicine. Harry is a diplomate of the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine (ACVIM), and his clinical interests include gastroenterology, respiratory medicine, ophthalmology, dermatology and oncology.
12 months access to recordings and course materials is included. Please note that these are webinar recordings and not live events. Full details on how to access the Mini Series will be emailed to you.
Just £347 +VAT*
* overseas customers outside the EU will not be charged VAT. Overseas customers in the EU; provide your VAT number and we will refund the VAT.
100% Money Back Guarantee
Buy with absolute confidence as your purchase is protected by our 100%, no quibble money-back guarantee
Very thorough and comprehensive courses. The course notes are a great addition too.