Superb idea for CPD in the comfort of your own home.
12 months access gives me plenty of time to do it. That is what is great about your courses.
- Develop a logical and effective approach to all of your small animal endocrine patients
- You have a whole year’s access to recorded sessions and study notes for reviewing key points
- Superb value for money - you learn without travelling or paying for accommodation, childcare or petcare
- Watch the live meetings OR the recordings on your iPad, mobile, PC or tablet
- Self-assessment quiz to ‘release’ your 8 hours CPD certification
- How to recognise, investigate and confirm hyperadrenocorticism in dogs
- How to successfully treat hyperadrenocorticism in dogs
- What to do with an incidental adrenal nodule
- How to recognise and treat pheochromocytomas
- How to recognise and treat canine hypoadrenocorticism
- How to treat diabetes in dogs
- How to treat diabetes in cats
- Managing patients with ketoacidosis
- Investigating insulin resistance in cats and dogs
- Diagnosing and treating feline hyperthyroidism
- Diagnosing and treating canine hypothyroidism
- Diagnosing and treating parathyroid disease
BSc(Hons) BVetMed(Hons) DACVIM(SAIM) DipECVIM-CA MRCVS
American, European and Royal College Specialist in Small Animal Internal Medicine
Mayank qualified from the Royal Veterinary College in 2004 and went on to spend two years in small animal general practice in the West Midlands. Mayank undertook an internship at the Animal Health Trust in 2006 before moving to the University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, where he completed a residency in Small Animal Internal Medicine and a fellowship in Haematology and Transfusion Medicine. Mayank moved back to the UK in 2011 and has been working as a Small Animal Internal Medicine consultant since that time, starting at the Animal Health Trust as a Senior Clinician in Internal Medicine in 2013, where he is now Head of Small Animal Internal Medicine.
Session 1 – Wednesday 28th June 2017 2pm-4pm
Session 2 – Wednesday 12th July 2017 2pm-4pm
Session 3 – Wednesday 26th July 2017 2pm-4pm
Easy To Attend!
No special equipment required...just a decent broadband connection
Can't Make One Of The Live Events?
It doesn’t matter……all sessions are recorded and you have access to them for a full 12 months after the course.
Just £327 +VAT*
* overseas customers outside the EU will not be charged VAT. Overseas customers in the EU; provide your VAT number and we will refund the VAT.
100% Money Back Guarantee
Buy with absolute confidence as your purchase is protected by our 100%, no quibble money-back guarantee
Very thorough and comprehensive courses. The course notes are a great addition too.