The format of multiple 1 hour sessions means I retain more information as concentration is easier.
The ongoing access is the gem of your course!
- Just what you need to take your echo scanning to the next level
- You have a whole year’s access to recorded sessions and study notes for reviewing key points
- Superb value for money - you learn without travelling or paying for accommodation, childcare or petcare
- Watch the live meetings OR the recordings on your iPad, mobile, PC or tablet
- Self-assessment quiz to ‘release’ your 8 hours CPD certification
HCM & When HCM is not HCM
- Echocardiography in HCM: indications and diagnostic criteria
- Preclinical, clinical and burn-out phase of HCM
- ‘This cat has HCM, should I be worried?’: risk factors associated with increased morbility and mortality in HCM
- ‘What causes left ventricular hypertrophy?’: overview of frequent and rare causes of increased left ventricular wall thickness. Cases mimicking HCM (HCM phenocopies) will be presented and discussed.
DCM & When DCM is not DCM
- Echocardiographic diagnosis of DCM: preclinical versus clinical stages. Case discussions
- ‘Is a dilated ventricle always DCM?’ Overview of frequent and rare causes of dilated ventricles. Cases mimicking DCM (DCM phenocopies) will be presented and discussed
Practical approach to Congenital Heart Defects
- Systematic approach to congenital heart diseases: overview of the different causes of pressure and volume overload
- Bubble study: when and how should you do it? How to interpret it?
- Complex congenital heart diseases. Cases with multiple heart defects will be shown and discussed
Jose Novo Matos
DVM DipECVIM (Cardiology) MRCVS
RCVS and European Specialist in Small Animal Cardiology
Jose received his veterinary degree from the Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, University of Lisbon, Portugal, in 2005. After three years working in the Small Animal Hospital of the University of Lisbon he moved to Zurich, Switzerland where he completed a Cardiology residency at the Vetsuisse Faculty, University of Zurich. He became a Cardiology Diplomate of the European College of Veterinary Internal Medicine (ECVIM-CA) in September 2014. He was awarded RCVS specialist status in Cardiology in 2015. He recently started a PhD in Feline Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy at the Royal Veterinary College in London, but he is still a part-time senior lecturer in Cardiology at the Small Animal Hospital of the University of Zurich.
Session 1 – Wednesday 18th October 2017 2pm-4pm
Session 2 – Wednesday 1st November 2017 2pm-4pm
Session 3 – Wednesday 15th November 2pm-4pm
Easy To Attend!
No special equipment required...just a decent broadband connection
Can't Make One Of The Live Events?
It doesn’t matter……all sessions are recorded and you have access to them for a full 12 months after the course.
Just £327 +VAT*
* overseas customers outside the EU will not be charged VAT. Overseas customers in the EU; provide your VAT number and we will refund the VAT.
100% Money Back Guarantee
Buy with absolute confidence as your purchase is protected by our 100%, no quibble money-back guarantee
Very thorough and comprehensive courses. The course notes are a great addition too.