The Mini Series fitted around my work so could do it in my spare time.
Excellent series, very understandable level, engaging speaker
- Get better outcomes with your small animal tooth extractions
- How to make the right decisions - whether to extract or not
- How to extract canine and feline teeth safely and effectively
- You have a whole year’s access to recorded sessions and study notes for reviewing key points
- Superb value for money - you learn without travelling or paying for accommodation, childcare or petcare
- Watch the live meetings OR the recordings on your iPad, mobile, PC or tablet
- Self-assessment quiz to ‘release’ your 8 hours CPD certification
Which teeth should I extract: the decision making process in tooth extraction
- Clinical examination
- Dental charting a decision making regarding extraction
- An overview of dental radiography
Extraction techniques in cats including local anaesthetic techniques
- Feline tooth extraction
- Local anaesthesia
- Feline dental radiography
- Tooth Resorption and crown amputation
Extraction techniques in dogs including local anaesthetic techniques
- Local anaesthesia
- Closed extraction including luxation techniques
- Surgical extractions including creation of a mucoperiosteal flap, alveolectomy and elevation techniques
Matthew is one of only a handful of Veterinary Dentists in the UK and established the New Forest Veterinary Dental Service in 2011, to provide a referral service for advanced veterinary dental and oral surgery procedures for other veterinary practices. He sees around 700 cases a year, ranging from routine work to advanced dental and oral surgery cases, and including a large caseload of exotic and zoo animals. He publishes regularly in the veterinary literature and is a reviewer for a number of publications. He is the course organiser for the British Veterinary Dental Association, a role which involves providing and co-ordinating undergraduate teaching at Bristol, Liverpool and Cambridge Universities, as well as the association's numerous postgraduate courses for vets, both in the UK and in Europe. In addition he has tutored at the University of Nottingham. He holds the European Certificate in Small Animal Surgery and his main interest is in endodontic (root canal) treatment of teeth.
Session 1 – Friday 29th September 2017 2pm-4pm
Session 2 – Friday 13th October 2017 2pm-4pm
Session 3 – Friday 27th October 2017 2pm-4pm
Easy To Attend!
No special equipment required...just a decent broadband connection
Can't Make One Of The Live Events?
It doesn’t matter……all sessions are recorded and you have access to them for a full 12 months after the course.
Just £327 +VAT*
* overseas customers outside the EU will not be charged VAT. Overseas customers in the EU; provide your VAT number and we will refund the VAT.
100% Money Back Guarantee
Buy with absolute confidence as your purchase is protected by our 100%, no quibble money-back guarantee
Very thorough and comprehensive courses. The course notes are a great addition too.