Beyond expectations, and can't believe I haven't done anything like this before! Immeasurably, this will help me in practice to have a more structured approach and feel like I am improving my methods
- Get all the help you need to make your consults the best they can be
- You have a whole year’s access to recorded sessions and study notes for reviewing key points
- Superb value for money - you learn without travelling or paying for accommodation, childcare or petcare
- Watch the live meetings OR the recordings on your iPad, mobile, PC or tablet
- Self-assessment quiz to ‘release’ your 8 hours CPD certification
Improve Your Consult Skills and the Outlook for Your Patients and Your Business
- Understand how to communicate effectively with owners in a range of different situations
- Make the link between more effective communication and improved patient outcomes
- Identify where better communication will deliver positive financial benefits for the practice
The ‘7 Steps’ to Better Consults
- Understand how to use the seven steps in daily working life
- Acquire practical skills and techniques to get the most out of clients in the limited time available in the consult room
- Be able to identify examples of both good and bad communication behaviours in colleagues, and give feedback accordingly
Keeping Standards High with Consistently Excellent Consult Skills
- Learn the importance of making time for regular progress reviews
- Find out how to set goals and SMART objectives for yourself
- Understand the importance of seeking honest feedback from colleagues (as well as giving it back in return)
Alison Lambert BVSc MMRS MRCVS
After qualifying from Liverpool University, Alison worked in small animal practice for several years, before working for Hills and MARS, where her passion for the customer experience was born. As founder and Managing Director of Onswitch, Alison sees pet owners behaving less like ‘clients’ and more like ‘shoppers’.
Onswitch are Market Research Society Company partners and members of the Mystery Shoppers
Providers Association. Alison is a visiting lecturer in customer understanding at Nottingham University Vet School, and sits on the RCVS communications committee.
All the sessions are now available as recordings and you have access to them for a full 12 months after purchase.
So buy now and take advantage of this fully flexible online CPD format.
Easy To Attend!
No special equipment required...just a decent broadband connection
Clear structure and examples of phrases to use. I will be more confident consulting - this will make owners and myself happier in the job
Just £327 +VAT*
* overseas customers outside the EU will not be charged VAT. Overseas customers in the EU; provide your VAT number and we will refund the VAT.
100% Money Back Guarantee
Buy with absolute confidence as your purchase is protected by our 100%, no quibble money-back guarantee
Very thorough and comprehensive courses. The course notes are a great addition too.