Very useful and well explained. The case based approach helped put the information into context.
I enjoyed it and enjoyed being able to do at my own pace. It’s much easier to do the webinars when I have quiet time at home or in practice.
- Get strategies for Optimal management of acute cardiac failure
- Make sure you're up to date with clinical trials and evidence based treatment strategies for cardiac disease
- Get the latest thinking in treatment of small animal cardiac arrhythmias
- You have a whole year’s access to recorded sessions and study notes for reviewing key points
- Superb value for money - you learn without travelling or paying for accommodation, childcare or petcare
- Watch the recordings on your iPad, mobile, PC or tablet
- Self-assessment quiz to ‘release’ your 8 hours CPD certification
Treatment of asymptomatic and symptomatic cardiac disease
- Review of the most recent large scale clinical trials in small animal cardiology (e.g. QUEST, PROTECT, EPIC)
- Evidence base treatment for the most common cardiac conditions in dogs and cats: myxomatous mitral valve disease and dilated cardiomyopathy (dogs); hypertrophic cardiomyopathy and arterial thromboembolism (cats)
Treatment of arrhythmias: when and how to treat arrhythmias
- Therapy of supraventricular arrhythmias
- Therapy of ventricular arrhythmias
Management of acute congestive heart failure in dogs and cats
- Therapeutic approach in patients with left-sided congestive heart failure: differences between dogs and cats will be discussed
- Monitoring patients in acute heart failure
Jose Novo Matos
DVM DipECVIM (Cardiology) MRCVS
RCVS and European Specialist in Small Animal Cardiology
He received his veterinary degree from the Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, University of Lisbon, Portugal, in 2005. After three years working in the Small Animal Hospital of the University of Lisbon he moved to Zurich, Switzerland where he completed a Cardiology residency at the Vetsuisse Faculty, University of Zurich. He became a Cardiology Diplomate of the European College of Veterinary Internal Medicine (ECVIM-CA) in September 2014. He was awarded RCVS specialist status in Cardiology in 2015. He is doing a PhD in Feline Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy at the Royal Veterinary College in London, but he is still a part-time senior lecturer in Cardiology at the Small Animal Hospital of the University of Zurich.
12 months access to recordings and course materials is included. Please note that these are webinar recordings and not live events. Full details on how to access the Mini Series will be emailed to you.
Just £347 +VAT*
* overseas customers outside the EU will not be charged VAT. Overseas customers in the EU; provide your VAT number and we will refund the VAT.
100% Money Back Guarantee
Buy with absolute confidence as your purchase is protected by our 100%, no quibble money-back guarantee
Very thorough and comprehensive courses. The course notes are a great addition too.