Have already recommended this course!
The whole course was so well presented – well organised and clinically easily understandable. The lecturer deserves an A*!
- Get all the help you need with your cardiology patients in practice
- You have a whole year’s access to recorded sessions and study notes for reviewing key points
- Superb value for money - you learn without travelling or paying for accommodation, childcare or petcare
- Watch the recordings on your iPad, mobile, PC or tablet
- Self-assessment quiz to ‘release’ your 8 hours CPD certification
Feline Cardiology – What you Need to Know
- How to approach an asymptomatic cat with a heart murmur
- Cats with respiratory distress – how to distinguish heart failure from other causes
- Acute and chronic treatment of congestive heart failure in cats; options for your feline patients
Acquired Canine Heart Disease
- How to diagnose and manage myxomatous mitral valve disease
- Dilated cardiomyopathy – what can you do?
- What you need to know about Endocarditis
- Idiopathic and malignant pericardial effusions and how you can deal with them
Treatment of Canine Congestive Heart failure – Are You up to Date?
- Acute and chronic treatment options for canine congestive heart failure including recent advances
- Choosing the right combination of therapies for your patients- how to get it right
- Interactive case studies to apply theory to the patients you’ll see in your consulting room
BSc BVM&S DipACVIM(Cardiology) DipECVIM-CA (Cardiology) MRCVS
RCVS Recognised Specialist in Veterinary Cardiology
Following a Residency at the University of Pennsylvania, Nuala obtained her ACVIM Diploma in Veterinary Cardiology in 2002. She was awarded RCVS specialist status in Cardiology in 2006 and became recognised as a European Specialist in Cardiology in 2010. Nuala has been in speciality Cardiology referral practice since 2005 and has lectured both nationally and internationally and published widely in the field.
12 months access to recordings and course materials is included. Please note that these are webinar recordings and not live events. Full details on how to access the Mini Series will be emailed to you.
I would definitely recommend it
Just £347 +VAT*
* overseas customers outside the EU will not be charged VAT. Overseas customers in the EU; provide your VAT number and we will refund the VAT.
100% Money Back Guarantee
Buy with absolute confidence as your purchase is protected by our 100%, no quibble money-back guarantee
The best course I’ve taken part in